FRIDAY FILL-IN: Sassy's Response (26th June) - Alternative-Read.com

FRIDAY FILL-IN: Sassy's Response (26th June)


Janet is the Host of Friday Fill-Ins. This is new meme to me, but it looked like fun, fun, fun! All I have to do is fill in the gaps. My answers are in bold.

And...here we go!

1. She had a great __aptitude for rock climbing, as long as she didn't look down__.

2. __A book___ is by my side, always.

3. I know this: _The only way to truly move forward is to never look back__.

4. _In my gerbils cage it is like 'Changing Rooms' their environment never stands____ still. Thank goodness they don't where to get hold of any hammers and nails!

5. These words apply to me: _Effort only releases its reward when you refuse to quit____.

6. _Yesterday____ the sun was shining. Today it's cloudy and humid. The moment I step outside my hair will become a ball of frizz!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going out with friends____, tomorrow my plans include _a trip to see the Mother-in-Law__ and Sunday, I want to _enjoy with the family____!

What are your answers?

Sassy
:)

FRIDAY FILL-IN: Sassy's Response (26th June) FRIDAY FILL-IN: Sassy's Response (26th June) Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 1:11 pm Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Friday Fill-ins. You have some great answers. I used to raise dwarf russian hamsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha what crafty little gerbils.I had guinea pigs as a kid and those things were escape artists!

    It has become a mission for me to be as silly as I can with these answers, it a great stress reliever for the end of the week!

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Storm! Oh, my, dwarf russian hamsters are pretty cute things.

    Yes, Caspette, I do like the Friday Fill-ins, I will endeavor to attempt these more often, plus my Friday Finds, too.

    Thanks for your comments,

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.