FRIDAY FILL-IN: Sassy's Response (26th June)
Janet is the Host of Friday Fill-Ins. This is new meme to me, but it looked like fun, fun, fun! All I have to do is fill in the gaps. My answers are in bold.
And...here we go!
1. She had a great __aptitude for rock climbing, as long as she didn't look down__.
2. __A book___ is by my side, always.
3. I know this: _The only way to truly move forward is to never look back__.
4. _In my gerbils cage it is like 'Changing Rooms' their environment never stands____ still. Thank goodness they don't where to get hold of any hammers and nails!
5. These words apply to me: _Effort only releases its reward when you refuse to quit____.
6. _Yesterday____ the sun was shining. Today it's cloudy and humid. The moment I step outside my hair will become a ball of frizz!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going out with friends____, tomorrow my plans include _a trip to see the Mother-in-Law__ and Sunday, I want to _enjoy with the family____!
What are your answers?
Posted by Alternative-Read.com reviewer: Sassy Brit