SSSS: Someone just walked over my grave... - Alternative-Read.com

SSSS: Someone just walked over my grave...



For the Sassy Sunday Story Starter:

'Yes. I did.' Tammy said with a cold look, which made Tim shiver. She walked over his grave. 'And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it!' She added turning her back on him, so he could not see her smile.


Brought to you by DarkSide Devlyn :)

If you take part, please leave the link to your work below, so we can come and pay you a visit and read it.

500 words for flashers. But anything goes. It's just to get your creative juices flowing. Might even help if you are stuck in your story during NaNoWriMo, which I am also doing -- by longhand! (Buddy me!)

Hugs,

A.K.A. Darkside Devlyn ;)
Visit my blog: http://angelikadevlyn.wordpress.com/
Email Sassy.Brit@gmail.com with your Sassy Sunday Story Starters!

=======
November 2010
Author in the Spotlight
Brita Addams
Visit Brita's Affiliate Author Page
=======
Join our Thursday Chat over at the
Yahoo Chat and Promo group!
(and claim your free e-books!)
=======
Win with Alternative-Read.com!

Win a copy of Diana Ruhino's A Bloody Good Cruise! Closes 9th Nov, 2010

Win a copy of Deadly Lucidity by Julie Achterhoff - Closes TOMORROW!

Win a copy of Simon Holt's The Devouring with IHeartMonster! TOMORROW!

*All giveaways are open to all unless otherwise stated.

=======

SSSS: Someone just walked over my grave... SSSS: Someone just walked over my grave... Reviewed by Angelika Devlyn on 10:51 am Rating: 5

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.