New Kid on the Block - Alternative-Read.com

New Kid on the Block

Hi all,
I'm a new Affiliate Author. My name is Brita Addams and I write erotic historical romance. (Sounds like a 12 step program!!)

My Sapphire Club series includes Serenity's Dream, Lord Decadent's Obsession and the soon to be released, Chocolate, Tea and the Duchess. They are erotic, including BDSM, spanking, anal sex, voyeurism and lots of romance. They are available at Noble Romance, All Romance e-books and Amazon.

You can find lots of information on the series, and who inspired some of the characters at Brita Addams - The Sapphire Club.

I will be giving away copies of either Serenity's Dream or Lord Decadent's Obsession each week, leading up to the release of Chocolate, Tea and the Duchess on August 30. I will draw each week on Sunday, then post a new blog entry. Winners will be chosen from commenters on the blog during that week. Clear as mud? Easy - comment and you could win. The winner will get their choice of books. Also, every commenter will be eligible to win a copy of ...the Duchess.

I can't wait to get to know everyone here. I do hope you'll stop by my site and say hi as well.

Till next time,
Luv,
Brita






HIGHLIGHT THIS TO ADD POST

Direct Links to Giveaways!
AUGUST 2010 - Please welcome DELPHINE PONTVIEUX our Author in the Spotlight!
============
Giveaways are open to all unless otherwise stated!
===========
Four [4] free eBooks when you join the *AR Yahoo group*!
*Need help?* Contact me!






New Kid on the Block New Kid on the Block Reviewed by Unknown on 2:44 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.