REVIEW: Billy by Amicus from eXcessica - Alternative-Read.com

REVIEW: Billy by Amicus from eXcessica

Title: Billy
Author: Amicus
Publisher: eXcessica
Website of Publisher: www.excessica.com
Genre: Romance, Non-consensual
Publisher's Rating: eXcess 4
Length: Novel
Format: e-book
Reviewer: WitchGiggles

Small town life: safe, secure, where nothing really bad ever happens. Until one night, one incident, one student at the high school where Billy works, and everything suddenly changes in very quiet, understated, unusual ways that no one but a few know of. Using a method of assistance unheard of, he tries in his own unique way to help those who have been tragically hurt by life; leaving an indelible mark upon those whose lives he's touched and a legacy of love in his wake.

I found this an incredibly enthralling read with so many plot twists that I was simply stunned by the depth of emotion, reality, clarity of character that I found in this book. I simply could not stop reading it once I started and by the end was drying my eyes. There were parts that raised my anger, others that made me smile, while some made me outright weep, but the whole book was brought together in such a way that I could neither fault Billy for his "therapeutical" styles nor blame him for simply trying to bring peace to those who had been given none through "normal" channels. While this has some fantastic, sensual sex scenes, this is still a book about the darker side of life and one person's attempt to salvage life for others. A definite top shelf read.

REVIEW: Billy by Amicus from eXcessica REVIEW: Billy by Amicus from eXcessica Reviewed by WitchGiggles on 7:06 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.