The Difference Between having a Regular Job and being a Writer… - Alternative-Read.com

The Difference Between having a Regular Job and being a Writer…

I know that I have been absent as of late and I apologize. I am back in the game now and look out baby!

First, I want to share the cover for my October 15th Release! Book 2 in the Soul Mates Series - Come Undone

So I am up for a promotion at the regular job and I started weighing the Pros and Cons of each. This is what I came up with...please add to the list!!

Con - You cannot call in sick and still get paid
Pro – You can take a three hour lunch with a friend anytime you want
Pro – There is no boss to “motivate you”
Con – There is no boss to motivate you.
Con – There is no where to pass the buck even when it truly is not your fault
Pro – Your stress levels tend to be lower overall
Con – Time management is no longer a joke
Pro – Procrastination keeps your house really, really clean
Con – Deadlines are not flexible
Pro – You set your own deadlines
Pro – Your work is your own
Con - Your work is your own
Con – There is no chance for a promotion
Con – There is no such thing as constructive criticism
Pro – You can spend the day in your pajamas
Con – If not careful you could become a hermit
Pro – You could become famous
Con – You could become infamous

Again, would love to have you add to the list!! Who knows, I may just give something away to my favorite add! (wink, wink)

###

۞۞۞۞GIVEAWAYS۞۞۞۞
*All giveaways are open to all WORLDWIDE unless otherwise stated.
Join our chat over at the Yahoo Chat and Promo group! (and claim your free e-books!)
###
Author Promos: Also featured at top spot on blog (above the fold) and on most of the feeds sent out to email subscribers. Hit the "Contact" tab for more info.

The Difference Between having a Regular Job and being a Writer… The Difference Between having a Regular Job and being a Writer… Reviewed by Amy J Romine on 2:46 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.