AR AWARDS: Proximidade! :) Thank you. - Alternative-Read.com

AR AWARDS: Proximidade! :) Thank you.



This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.

What a lovely award. This time I have LadyBug to thank for her kindness. Once again, this award belongs to all of us here at AR -- all reviewers, staff working behind the scenes and our readers who keep coming back. Thanks!

My eight chosen winners of this award are:

1. Debbie @ Debbie's World of Books
2. Grace @ Grace's Book Blog
3. Elizabeth @ Elizabeth Willse
4. Laura @ Book and Movie Reviews
5. uncertainprinciples @ Another Cookie Crumbles
6. Eleni @ La Femme Readers
7. Lea @ Closet Writer
8. mjmbecky @ One Literature Nut

Enjoy!


AR AWARDS: Proximidade! :) Thank you. AR AWARDS: Proximidade! :) Thank you. Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 7:24 am Rating: 5

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:59 pm

    Dear Sassy,

    Thank you! I'm honored, and very, very pleased.

    (And I'd like to thank the academy and my agent and... oops, wrong award speech!)

    What fun!

    - Elizabeth Willse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Sassy thank you so much! You're so sweet! I really appreciate it :) I think you're one of the sweetest people that I've met through blogging...thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:31 pm

    Thank you so much! It's my first award and it made my day. Thanks again.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sassy come pick up your award! http://lafemmereaders.blogspot.com/2009/06/humane-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Im following! COngratz!!

    Taschima Cullen,

    www.bloodybookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sassy!

    Thank you so much for the Award. I am delighted and very humbled by your generosity!

    BTW I'm going to be running a giveaway at my blog this week that is going to be open internationally at least 3 of the days, so stop by if you would like to. :)

    All The Best
    L

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun! What a great award! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are are welcome Elizabeth! LOL nice speech. :)

    Thank you Desert Rose!

    Awww thank you, too, Eleni! And for the award!! Grins.

    Yay! I'm the first to give you an award Grace, well, you deserve it. Glad you are pleased. :)

    Thanks very much, Taschima. What a nice name. If I'm not already I'll be following you. I always like to return the "follows".

    Oooh, great Lea, thanks for the heads up. I will look out for that. It's not often "us" Brits can enter the competitions!

    To Sheila and Beth, thank you for your comments! Yep, it's a lot of fun.

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:35 pm

    Thank you very much! It's the first award I've received.

    As a small thank you, since you mentioned being interested in Terry Pratchett, I bumped up my review of A Hat Full Of Sky, a book I really enjoyed.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the award. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats and thank-you very much for thinking of me! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, anothercookiecrumbles, Kate and Laura!

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.