211. Alternative DIARY: Happy Days! - Alternative-Read.com

211. Alternative DIARY: Happy Days!

My Daily Random Question:
-----------

When did you last go to the movies and what did you see?

I went last week to see The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. Fantastic stuff! Much better special effects than the old TV series.

What about you?


The Happiness Manifesto:
-----------
Today I'm grateful for:

1. My AlphaSmart Neo - it's light and I could still type in bed! (Not feeling well today).

2. An understanding boss.

3. A considerate neighbour who brought my wheely bin home safely. Apparently, the wind was so strong it blew half way down the street! LOL

4. Having surprise emails from two friends I haven't heard from for a while.

5. Discovering that my colleagues had not forgotten my birthday -- just mislaid my card!

What else is in the THE HAPPINESS MANIFESTO?

1. Plant something and keep it alive: I'm trying to save my Spider Plant as I speak!
2. Count your blessings ~ think of at least five ~
at the end of every day: See above.
3. Have an hour-long uninterrupted conversation
with your partner each week: That's due tonight when I tell him of my Freelancing plans! LOL
4. Telephone a friend: Done, even if it was only to cancel our coffee and chat. Sigh.
5. Give yourself a regular treat: Hmm. Today I went back to bed when I got home from work! I had to I felt so rough, but it felt good to do nothing for a while!
6. Have a good laugh each day: Another episode of BlackAdder should do the trick!
7. Take regular exercise: Missed this one today, and so did the poor dog.
8. Smile at strangers, or talk to them: Haven't met any today!
9. Cut your television viewing by half: Easy! I hardly know what's going on in the soaps anymore!
10. Perform an act of kindness every day: I ironed something, and believe me, that's random! LOL I NEVER iron UNLESS TOTALLY PRESSURISED! I usually buy crease free clothes or wear a jumper...

Sorry, this is all there is today. Now to relax with a good book and recuperate!

Technorati Tags:
,
,
,
,
,
,
.
211. Alternative DIARY: Happy Days! 211. Alternative DIARY: Happy Days! Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 3:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.