Anniversary, Road Trip, Twitter & Driving Music! - Alternative-Read.com

Anniversary, Road Trip, Twitter & Driving Music!


It has been a long and enlightening year. One year ago this month I became a published author, since that time I am proud to say I have wide scope of accomplishments. I have worked my butt off and I am slowly building up my little piece of the world. A lot of my successes are thanks to the people reading this post. So I thank you so much for all of your continued support.

In celebration of this anniversary, my best girlfriends and I are road tripping it down to the sunny state of Florida for six fun filled days! We will be staying at a condo with a private beach and a cabana boy who will put our chairs and umbrella’s out every morning. No worries except if we are going to eat at six or eight and what seaside bar we are going to turn upside down that evening. Can you tell I am looking forward to it?

The road trip down is going to be half the fun! We are flying by the seat of our pants, not making any definite plans except we want to be in Florida sometime on Wednesday evening. We are thinking of stopping in New Orleans along the way, maybe browsing some of the shops and staying overnight--- or maybe not. 

Sounds like the perfect beginning to a wonderful adventure and you can ride along if you like! I will be twittering along the way! 

@AmyJRomine - #roadsisters 

I will be looking for advice on what we should do along the way and would love all of you to come along for the ride. I will also be giving away free books all week to random tweeps who participate in the fun!

The adventure begins Tuesday, October 12th 5 AM CST!

I will be posting every day starting tomorrow on my home blog about preparations being made, packing and just craziness!

Tonight I started list of music for a road trip tunes along the way!

Here is what I have so far:

Songs
Life is a Highway – Joe Cocker
A little less conversation – Elvis
Walking on Sunshine - ??
Poor Some Sugar on Me = Def Leppard
Mud on the Tires – Brad Paisley
Ain’t Goin’ Down till the Sun Comes Up
Let’s get it Started
Without Me – Eminem
Shiny Happy People – R.E.M.
Wild Boys – Duran Duran
Hey there Delilah – Plain White T’s
Rio – Duran Duran
Walk the Dinosaur
Free your Mind - EnVouge
Freedom – George Michael
Bitch
Smooth Criminal – Alien Ant Farm
Soakin up the Sun – Sheryl Crow
Before he Cheats – Carrie Underwood
Unbelievable - E.M.F

Anything By these Artists
Stevie Nicks
Beach Boys
Melissa Etheridge
Metallica
Toby Keith
Tori Amos
The Eagles

###

۞۞۞۞GIVEAWAYS۞۞۞۞
*All giveaways are open to all WORLDWIDE unless otherwise stated.
Join our chat over at the Yahoo Chat and Promo group! (and claim your free e-books!) No promos allowed on Mondays-Fridays unless you are an affiliate author
###
Author Promos: Also featured at top spot on blog (above the fold) and on most of the feeds sent out to email subscribers. Hit the "Contact" tab for more info.
Anniversary, Road Trip, Twitter & Driving Music! Anniversary, Road Trip, Twitter & Driving Music! Reviewed by Amy J Romine on 8:00 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.