WOYDW? Guest post: Constance Spenser is no ordinary woman... - Alternative-Read.com

WOYDW? Guest post: Constance Spenser is no ordinary woman...


Click to enlarge!
This week I am pleased to share with you a snoop through author
Cher Green's desk!

My desk is obviously for much more than writing. My many books span from fiction, writing, tarot, and spiritual matters. I find it hard to switch over completely to computer files. The many vanilla folders prove this matter.  I always have notepads, sticky pads, and spiral notebooks available at my reach.  One shelf is home to my tarot card collection. The printer is accessible, yet out of the way. And of course, to the right is the filing cabinet - a must for the paper loving writer.  Last but  not least, one of my two helper kitties prepares to accompany me on yet another journey.

Although all of my creations are not produced here, this is my main station. It is located in my bedroom, so sometimes when the muse comes in the middle of the night, I must find other locations. I have a spare computer set up in another room, and a lap top available. And, paper is always on hand. Being a writer means you must always be prepared. Ideas come, but if you miss the moment, they may leave and not come back.

There’s no such thing as a typical day at my house. Every day is a new and different adventure. My boyfriend and I both have jobs with odd schedules. We work with each other, and I fit my writing and tarot readings in where I can. It works out well on most occasions.

My soon to be released paranormal romantic novel, Escape to Love, was created at this station. The book will be available at www.etreasurespublishing.com at the end of June.

Escape to Love blurb:

Constance Spenser is no ordinary woman, and neither are her problems. Unhappy in her life, she seeks knowledge of the spiritual side of life, but what she finds is another world, a world where she has no place. She must gain the council’s trust and discover a way home, but in her attempt she finds herself falling for the enemy. Can she survive long enough to discover her destiny?
###
Lawrence Wilder, a member of an evil council, wants to break free, but one doesn’t walk away from the council alive. When a witch falls from the sky, hope returns to his life, and to his surprise love. In his world, together they cannot survive. Can he save them both, or will one have to be sacrifice for the other to live?
--

Cher Green

Want to play "What's on your desk, Wednesday?" Find out more here!
I look forward to hearing from you!

۞۞۞۞GIVEAWAYS۞۞۞۞
*All giveaways are open to all WORLDWIDE unless otherwise stated.
Kelli A. Wilkins' Giveaway:
Win a book of your choice!

Join our chat over at theYahoo Chat and Promo group!
(and claim your free e-books!)
Group Rules*::No Promo's Mondays-Thursdays ONLY chat
Promo companies are limited to two posts per day per company on Fridays-Sundays keeping within the rules above. Thank you!
*The only exception to these rules are for our affiliate authors who can post promos any time.





Vimeo
WOYDW? Guest post: Constance Spenser is no ordinary woman... WOYDW? Guest post: Constance Spenser is no ordinary woman... Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 11:40 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.