FRIDAY FIND | FOLLOW FRIDAY | Thomas Emson | Zombie Britannica - Alternative-Read.com

FRIDAY FIND | FOLLOW FRIDAY | Thomas Emson | Zombie Britannica

IN 2009, Canadian researchers warned that a zombie plague would wipe out civilization … unless we were ready -
 WE WEREN'T
As temperatures reach unprecedented levels, the dead rise - and eat the living. There is no warning. There is no time to prepare. And with tens of thousands dead or infected, another waking nightmare comes to terrorize the survivors -

 THE UNDEAD'S VICTIMS NOW RISE UP, A NEW
WAVE OF ZOMBIES HUNGRY FOR HUMAN FLESH

As the nation teeters on the edge of extinction, those who survived the onslaught fight for their lives, and for the lives of their loved ones …

CARRIE ASHER must battle her way across the blood-soaked streets of London to save her six-year-old daughter who is locked in the basement of their home - with her zombie-infected father upstairs.

VINCENT MASKELL is trapped in a Welsh castle with the girl he loves. But how can he be her knight in shining armour with a zombie army besieging the medieval fort and the humans inside slowly losing their minds?

CRAIG MURRAY and his family are stuck in a traffic jam in Scotland when the zombies attack. But when his younger sister is kidnapped, he is forced to confront a human monster as well as the undead hordes.

The odds are against us. The zombie throng is growing. Our numbers are dwindling - 

 WELCOME TO ZOMBIE BRITANNICA
I SO WANT THIS!
Added to my Goodreads wish list and keeping my fingers and toes crossed this falls into my mailbox very soon.


To join in with the Friday Find, please click the picture below!



What's your Friday Find?
Sassy
:)

 ===========================
FRIDAY FUN!
===========================

It's Twitter Follow-Friday (@Sassy_Brit)
 
{Please let me know your twitter name in the comments below so I can find you easily - AND follow you back -- THANK YOU!) 
and
Hosted by Crazy For Books and Parajunkie.com




If anyone is popping over from Blogger Hops and Follow Friday please may I take this opportunity to welcome your to Alternative-Read, I hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly  - if you decide to follow - THANK YOU! 

I aim to get back to you all eventually over the next couple of days, some weeks I'm quicker than others, but I will be there to follow you back - eventually! (If I'm not already!)
 
Why you are here, why not enter one of our free giveaways?  
 
Have fun, and have a great weekend!
 
Sassy
:)



JULY 2010 - Please welcome VIVIANE BRENTANOS our Author in the Spotlight!
WIN! WIN! WIN!
============
Giveaways are open to all unless otherwise stated!
===========



(Four [4] free eBooks when you join the AR Yahoo group!)


We welcome guest bloggers, reviewers & feature author promos here.

Contact: Sassy[dot]Brit@gmail[dot]com
If you have reviewed anything we have, feel free to leave your link in comments!


FRIDAY FIND | FOLLOW FRIDAY | Thomas Emson | Zombie Britannica FRIDAY FIND | FOLLOW FRIDAY | Thomas Emson | Zombie Britannica Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 11:18 am Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sassy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you back! Your blog looks great with lots of good things for me to catch up on! I'm looking forward to following you! Have a great weekend!

    Tanya
    Among The Muses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Friday Find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cover!


    Here is my Friday Find post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, that guy looks scary! I'm not into zombie books myself, but if I were I'm sure that cover would draw me in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stopping by from the Book Blog Hop,

    thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog!

    I'm already a Follower!

    Happy Friday & Happy Reading!

    Have a great weekend!

    Larissa
    Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.