SASSY'S BLOG MEME: What's on YOUR Desk Wednesday? (1st July) - Alternative-Read.com

SASSY'S BLOG MEME: What's on YOUR Desk Wednesday? (1st July)





What's on your desk Wednesday?
is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com

Check my blog out each
Wednesday for the post titled What's on your desk Wednesday?

Here's what you do:

Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying!

Add this photo to your blog.

Tag at least 5 people!

Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in the comments section.

That's it.

However, for those without digital cameras or blogs of your own, you can do this instead: (or both if you are keen!)

List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (I'm thinking your TBR pile or books you haven't shelved...)

List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I'm thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?)

Tag at least 5 people to do the same.

Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments. NOW WITH MISTER LINKY -- LETS HOPE THIS WORKS!

Feel free to grab the above picture to place on your blog - as a way of showing you are participating, and of course to spread the word!

Thank you everyone for taking the time to come here and comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to everyone as soon as possible -- Sassy X


Here's my answer to What's on your desk Wednesday? I've completed both, the photo and the list!

List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk:
1. The World Below by Sue Miller
2. The Blue Handbag by Fiona Robyn
3. The Contrary Canadian by Clayton Bye -- last few hours left to win this! (Closes June 30th)
4. Getting Clear by Clayton Bye -- again, all ready to go to one lucky winner!
5. The Hundred by Clayton Bye -- this one, as well!

List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I'm thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?)

1. A hat!
2. Tissue box - both my husband and I have caught my son's cold! Sniff!
3. A drink of orange juice - gotta keep up my fluids...
4. Yellow highlighters -- I keep lists, lots of them. When each task is complete I mark them as done by highlighting them! Anal or just organised?
5. My notebook, with all my lists in!


Tag at least 5 people to do the same.

1. Jenny @ http://jennylovestoread.blogspot.com/
2. Avisannschild @ http://shereadsandreads.blogspot.com/
3. Kate @ http://anotherbookblogwhore.blogspot.com/
4. Dar @ http://peekingbetweenthepages.blogspot.com/
5. Emily @ http://emilysreadingroom.blogspot.com/
No pressure -- just play along if the mood takes you!

SASSY'S BLOG MEME: What's on YOUR Desk Wednesday? (1st July) SASSY'S BLOG MEME: What's on YOUR Desk Wednesday?  (1st July) Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 12:50 am Rating: 5

9 comments:

  1. fun fun! Thanks for tagging me! I'll post my pictures when I get home from work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! I shall look forward to it.

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing Pizza :)

    Just spotted your link!

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea ! Its always fun to see what others have on their desk. I love looking at the pictures.
    Thanks for stopping by my site, its always nice to see new people and to read their blogs.
    I'll be stopping by again,
    Thanks!!
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the bookcases! I find they're colourful and organized.

    I wish I had those smaller compartments for my bookcases; there are way too many things on mine and the shelves are sort of bending under the weight! o.0

    I'll see you around. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Natalie,

    Yes I have to agree with you there, it's interesting to "see" the books others have. I'll be popping by your site more often, too. Thanks for your comment.

    Hi, Linda,

    The picture I did last week was of the same shelves, all neat and tidy, this one however is a bit of a mess!

    Thanks for popping in again!

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sassy,

    Thanks for tagging me for this meme! I haven't done it yet, but I'll let you know when I do. Thanks also for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! (I love my background too!)

    What a great meme! I am sorry I missed it but I am definitely going to do it next week! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Avisannschild!

    I look forward to it, and thanks for offering up a competition!

    Thanks for coming back to comment, Jaime!

    I can't wait to see your desks girls.

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.