FRIDAY FIND | NALINI SINGH | 21st May | U FOLLOW I FOLLOW ;) - Alternative-Read.com

FRIDAY FIND | NALINI SINGH | 21st May | U FOLLOW I FOLLOW ;)

 I found this over at Sweet Vernal Zephyr's place! 
Angel's Blood
Nalini Singh
Mass Market Paperback

SUMMARY (Borrowed from Amazon.com)

FIRST IN THE GUILD HUNTER SERIES from “a major new talent” (CHRISTINE FEEHAN).

Nalini Singh introduces readers to a world of beauty and bloodlust, where angels hold sway over vampires.


Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux is hired by the dangerously beautiful Archangel Raphael. But this time, it’s not a wayward vamp she has to track. It’s an archangel gone bad.

The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other—and pull her to the razor’s edge of passion. Even if the hunt doesn’t destroy her, succumbing to Raphael’s seductive touch just may. For when archangels play, mortals break.



To join in with the Friday Find, please click the picture below! 



What's your Friday Find?
 
Sassy

:)




 ===========================
FRIDAY FUN!
===========================

It's Twitter Follow-Friday (@Sassy_Brit)
 
{Please let me know your twitter name in the comments below so I can find you easily - AND follow you back -- THANK YOU!) 
and
Friday Follow!
 
Friday Follow
hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades!

 and a new one I found last week for book bloggers Hosted by Crazy For Books:












ABOUT THE HOP:
This is a weekly event, hosted here, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start Hopping!!
==============
If anyone is popping over from Blogger Hops please may I take this opportunity to welcome your to Alternative-Read, I hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly  - if you decide to follow - THANK YOU! 

I aim to get back to you all eventually over the next couple of days, but I will be there to follow you back - eventually! (If I'm not already!) If for some reason I've missed you, do give me a nudge. These Friday Follows can get quite hectic! LOL
 
Why you are here, why not enter one of our free giveaways?  See below!
 
Have fun, and have a great weekend!
 
Sassy
:)
=============

MAY 2010 - Please welcome EVAN MALONEY! our Author in the Spotlight!
WIN! WIN! WIN!>
WIN Doug and Jackie Christie's Luv-Pons Book! - Ends 4th June 2010 WIN!Any book from Tracy Cooper-Posey's BACKLIST! - Ends 23rd May 2010
WIN - Adelle Laudan's Ironhorse Rider Series + Surprise package!
- Ends 26th May 2010
AUTHORS/PUBLICISTS post your PRin the AR YAHOO CHAT GROUP!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang! ~http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS~Chat and Promo Group~WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!~We are actively seeking staff!~FaceBook~LibraryThing~AmazonUK~GoodReads~ Technorati Categories:, , , ,, , ,, ,, ,, , , , , ,, ,, ,,, , , , , , ,
FRIDAY FIND | NALINI SINGH | 21st May | U FOLLOW I FOLLOW ;) FRIDAY FIND | NALINI SINGH | 21st May | U FOLLOW I FOLLOW ;) Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 9:54 am Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. Sweet find ;) Thanks for visiting my place! I just finished this book up and love love loved it! Now I have to figure out how to put that into a coherent review.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm following from the Book Blogger Hop!! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup wanna read Singh too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reviews. I love books :)
    Happy Friday Follow!
    Following your blog, come see mine and follow me back.
    Gros bisous
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nalini Singh and especially love her Guild Hunter series! Illium is my favorite angel :)
    at the moment I'm reading her Blaze of Memory from the Psy series, because the next book Bonds of Justice comes out in July and I want to be caught up :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love hearing about a new-to-me book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.