WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: Is this the ghost of Ham House? - Alternative-Read.com

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: Is this the ghost of Ham House?

Taken from Richmond and Twickenham Times (Click photo for article)

OK this is not quite wordless. When have you known me to just sit here and not say anything? I felt compelled to write about this since a member of my Yahoo group wrote about Ham House in his book and brought this picture and article to my attention! I like to believe the photographer was telling the truth, and that there was not anyone in the room when she took the photo. What do you think? Sassy :)



Here is what the author said:

I was interested in this clipping about the Ghost of Ham House, in England, as the ghost is one of the mysterious elements in BLOODY HAM, the third Belinda Lawrence mystery.

Take a look and see what you think!

http://tinyurl.com/nagfuw
Cheers,
Brian
BOOK DETAILS
http://www.blazingtrailers.com/show.php?title=520


Brian Kavanagh
Author of Belinda Lawrence Mysteries
From BeWrite Books.
CAPABLE OF MURDER
THE EMBROIDERED CORPSE
BLOODY HAM
http://beekayvic.tripod.com

Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
Blog
FaceBook
Monthly Giveaway!
Chat and Promo Group
We are actively seeking staff!
WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!
http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: Is this the ghost of Ham House? WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: Is this the ghost of Ham House? Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 11:37 am Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Oh very cool picture, it sure does look like a person standing there. Very eerie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, just think if that IS real! So many ppl believe in ghosts, but I just have to remain sceptical until I see one for myself. And I don't know if I really want to see one! LOL

    I love watching Most Haunted though.

    Take care, Nats, and thanks for popping by!

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe in ghosts....and that definitely appears to be one. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.