ADULT BOOK EXCERPT: - Blood and Holly-Now Available at eXtasy Books- M/M/F-Adult - Alternative-Read.com

ADULT BOOK EXCERPT: - Blood and Holly-Now Available at eXtasy Books- M/M/F-Adult


Blood And Holly
Available Now!
http://www.extasybooks.com/

Blurb:

Blood Clubs are highly secretive places where vampires can go to find both blood and sex. Erotic, dark and dangerous, the establishments are not for the timid. When Markus suggests to his friend, Dante, they should go to one, the vampire doesn't hesitate for a second. It's just the place Dante needs to calm the beast within him. After spending ten years in the hellish paranormal prison, for a crime he didn't commit, he is teetering on the thin line between dark and light, especially since it's the holiday season and he's being reminded of all he lost. The last thing he expects is for Dahlia, a female who is innocent to taboo pleasures, to come to the club too. Drawn to her beauty, Dante knows he must claim her. He also knows he wants Markus to join in the encounter. Dahlia yearns to be with the two mysterious males, but will she be able to handle their carnal desires?

Excerpt:

"I know of the perfect place for you to get fresh blood, Dante," Markus suggested, never looking away from Dahlia. "There's a blood club right on the outskirts of Detroit."

Even though he tried to hide it, Dahlia could tell Dante was shocked at his suggestion. Blood Clubs are highly secretive places where vampires went to find both blood and sex. Erotic, dark and dangerous, the establishments were not for the timid. When both she and Dante continued with their shared silence, Markus came closer and delivered his next bombshell.

"Of course if Dahlia wants to meet us there, I wouldn't argue." Her mouth dropped open before she remembered herself and clamped it shut. Darting her gaze back and forth between the males, she wondered, not for the first time, what it would be like to be with both of them at the same time they were with each other. "There's no way I could possibly get away tonight," she stammered. "I have so much paperwork and then there's patients to see."

Markus shoved his hands in his pockets with a regretful sigh. "I didn't think you had the guts, Doc." He walked out of the cafeteria before she could issue a snappy comeback.

Dante knelt, cupped the bottom of her chin and made her look back at him. "Now that sounds like a challenge to me. I must admit I'm a bit surprised."

"That he would even suggest going to such a place?" Even though they were both on their knees on the cold tile, she felt on fire inside. Sweet Mama, these boys could make a female wet on a frigid day inside a church.

"No." Dante leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers.
"I'm surprised that he'd finally be willing to go after something he's wanted for a long time."

"What's that?" She swayed against Dante's strong chest, her breasts aching for his touch.

"Don't you know?" His tongue laved her throat, making all cohesive thoughts difficult. "Markus has been wanting you for almost as long as I've been wanting him."

"He's never shown any interest in me." The last word came out as a gasp because Dante's hand shot up the back of her shirt and he was now touching her flesh to flesh.

"I see the way he looks at you. It's the same way I look at him." "Are you sure?"

"Oh, Doc. He wants you so bad he can't even see straight." He took a bit of flesh from her neck in between his front teeth, but didn't pierce the skin. "I don't blame him. It's all I can do not to taste you right now. I won't do that to Markus though, he deserves to be the first one to sample your blood. As soon as he does though, I'm going to fuck him as he fucks you. Would you like that?"

Heart hammering in her chest, she found it near impossible to form cohesive thought. "I don't know."

"Yes, you would." He put his lips close to her ear and whispered, "You know how I know that? I've seen how you've been shooting us hot looks right back. You want him and you want me, bad. I bet if I slipped my hand down your pants, I would find your pussy all slick and ready for us. ShLt, female, you're so turned on you're about to come right now in the middle of the clan compound, just from me talking to you. So I'm going to ask one more time. Do you want us or not?"

"Yes, I do." A whimper tore from her throat as she clawed at his arms for a better hold as her legs grew weak at his words. What he suggested should have offended her, not made her wet like she was. His long fingers traveled up her spine before hooking under the back of her bra strap. She waited with anticipation, hoping he would relieve her of the garment. Damn it, she hoped he would relive her of all her garments.

"Forget the paperwork then and meet us at the club. It's Christmas, don't you think you deserve to have a present, too? I'll even help you unwrap it."

Stephani Hecht

A little nice and a lot of naughty.

http://www.stephanihecht.com/

http://www.extasybooks.com/

ADULT BOOK EXCERPT: - Blood and Holly-Now Available at eXtasy Books- M/M/F-Adult ADULT BOOK EXCERPT: - Blood and Holly-Now Available at eXtasy Books- M/M/F-Adult Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 11:12 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.