REVIEW: My Heart's Passion, Rutledge Werewolves 4 by Elizabeth Lapthorne from Ellora's Cave - Alternative-Read.com

REVIEW: My Heart's Passion, Rutledge Werewolves 4 by Elizabeth Lapthorne from Ellora's Cave


Title: My Heart's Passion, Rutledge Werewolves 4
Author: Elizabeth Lapthorne
Publisher: Ellora's Cave
Website of Publisher: http://www.ellorascave.com
Genre: Werewolf
Publication date: November 2004
ISBN: 1-4199-0066-8
Length: Short Novel
Format: e-book
Reviewer: WitchGiggles
Alternative-Read.com

The roamers of the world are usually of the male variety. Chloe
Dennison just happens to be one of the rare ones of the female
persuasion. She figures it's because she hasn't found a job or a
person that's created enough passion in her heart to make her want to stay in one place. Then she witnesses an astounding thing on her way
to her cousin Mary's cabin in the forest; the last of the Rutledge brothers, Samuel, transforming into a werewolf. Just her tired imagination- right?

Seeing how sickeningly happy his three brothers are Samuel starts to feel not only lonely, but just a bit left out. Then he meets Chloe and the sparks fly. Challenging her to a different kind of card game leads to them not only getting to know each other, but the sexual tension
cranks up until one of them simply snaps and the fun is on.

I have to say that card game sounds mighty intriguing, while the battle royal between these two hyper people was not only intense, but totally amusing as Ms. Lapthorne with her well chosen phrasing allowed me to watch the one upmanship between them ebb and flow like the
moon's tides on a summer's evening. I enjoyed this from page one to the end and the only complaint I have is that of course for a book hog like myself there are never enough pages, situations, and the incredible sex ( I gotta wonder if you guys practice all these positions cause that would make for some tired but happy people) that you create to make your books "sing".

REVIEW: My Heart's Passion, Rutledge Werewolves 4 by Elizabeth Lapthorne from Ellora's Cave REVIEW: My Heart's Passion, Rutledge Werewolves 4 by Elizabeth Lapthorne from Ellora's Cave Reviewed by WitchGiggles on 12:15 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.