PROMO: An exciting paranormal romantic suspense with everything - Alternative-Read.com

PROMO: An exciting paranormal romantic suspense with everything

Promo: An exciting paranormal romantic suspense with everything

is on the way

Friday, September 12, 2008

[Winning Virgin Love by Destiny Blaine]
http://www.sirenpublishing.com/destinyblaine/wvlove.asp

Cover Art by Jinger Heaston

COMING SOON

WINNING VIRGIN LOVE
Winning Virgin 2
ISBN: 1-60601-134-0
E-book $5.99

Three powerful vampires introduce a mortal woman to an erotic

mating ceremony she'll never forget…

Winning Virgin Love

Book Two in the Winning Virgin Series

Kicking off the Ménage Amour Line at Siren Publishing

September 12, 2008

Blurb:

It's time for another vampire bride and three sexy-hot rogues are ready to give one beautiful vixen an erotic ceremony she'll never forget.

Almonzo Spenser's lifemate is living under his roof. Not only is Tabitha pure hell in a short skirt but she also has some very dangerous secrets. Almonzo isn't surprised when he finally discovers the woman he's chosen for his life partner has a deep connection with a very dangerous clan of vampires.

Darian Sabbat is a vampire with mobster connections. He's created a designer drug that will completely wipe away generations of vampires using the blood of one of their own.

To make matters worse, Darian will be permitted to become a part of the ménage a quatre ceremony that includes one of his most hated enemies and the lovely Tabitha whom he desperately wants to take and mark as his own.

Excerpt:

Almonzo heard her screaming as he approached the property. It didn't matter. She needed to give her little lungs a workout and then after exhaustion set in, he'd try to explain. It wouldn't hurt her to lose some of her rage before he slipped into their room. By the sounds of it, she missed him. Her yelling told quite the tale.

"I hate him! I hate him! Damn it—Someone open up! He's nothing more than an arrogant ass! I'm sorry little Constance. I really am. I hate your brother! This is a grownup situation and I cannot stand him! I'll explain if you'll let me out! Tate? Are you out there? Unlock this door!"

Obviously, no one wanted to form an alliance with her.

He rushed in and kissed his mother on the cheek. "She misses me, I see."

Marion Spenser seemed amused. "Yes, I think so."

He then ran a playful hand through Constance's hair. "Sometimes grownups act so silly."

"She's not really acting grown up, Almonzo." She snarled her little nose and her cheeks puffed out when she pursed her lips. "In fact, she is starting to get on my nerves some."

Before he moved closer to the yelling, he smiled gently at Natasha, shook hands with his brother and father and then broke into an all-out sprint. Just knowing where to find her eased a lot of tension.

Tate brought her back to him. He'd found her in the airport, sedated her, called for Orlando's help and safely returned her to Scotland.

Down a few slanted hallways, he turned one corner and then another. Her loud screams of anger played out like a sweet melody to his ears. The pounding on the door seemed to echo out and just call for him all the more. Yes, when it came to Tabitha, he wasn't a simple madman. He acted like a raving lunatic.

"Natasha! Natasha!" She was relentless. "I wouldn't let them lock you up like a caged animal! Get me out of here! I don't want to be here! I want to go home! This isn't my place now!" Her fists and what sounded like her feet seemed to take turns moving into the heavy wooden door of his room. "I don't want to be
here! Do you have any idea what they are going to make me do? Somebody, help me!"

Faster and faster, he ran through five thousand square feet of the compound until he stood outside his bedroom. As suddenly as he arrived there, her pounding stopped—abruptly.

Mercy hell. She feels me here. He slumped down against the opposite wall and stared at the door. Catching his breath, he slowly let it out so she wouldn't hear him. It didn't matter. She showed her hand when the wild rant stopped all at one time.

His broad shoulders continued to rise and fall as he sat on the floor. He wanted to go inside. He also wanted her to calm down first. Maybe she felt more at ease after she sensed him on the other side of their bedroom door. Their matrimonial bedroom. He liked the sound of it so much; he almost said it out loud.

It took her at least twenty minutes to call out to him. "I know you're out there."

"You feel me here, don't you?" He felt a sudden smile turn up the corners of his mouth.

"You shouldn't have ordered Tate to bring me back here." Her voice maintained amazingly calm.

"I can't imagine anywhere else you'd rather be than here with me." He snickered to himself.

"Fuck you!" Her feet went into the door with repetition.

"Yes, we've discussed this before—remember?" He smiled only wider.

"Damn you, Almonzo! I hate you!" Another round of booms and bams sounded off, this time into the wall. Perhaps the door needed a break from her swift little kicks or perhaps she thought the sound would be louder.

"You love me." He stood up and walked over to the door. He put his palm on the frame. "And I love you." His forehead went there next.

"I love you about as much as I like having menstrual cramps." Disgust certainly fueled her chosen words. He wished he'd witnessed it.

"Pleasant. Nice image. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Being a smartass becomes you, love."

"You become the company you keep. It's one of the reasons why I plan to make immediate changes in people associations."

"People associations? Hmmm…interesting." He looked at the key in the doorknob. With a grunt, and definitely against his better judgment, he turned it.

She was on the bed now and sat perfectly still when he entered. He wanted to pull her to him, but decided based on the expression covering her face, he should take things slow. He sat down beside her.

Tired eyes glared at him.

"I guess you broke your ass again."

"Tailbone, and no, I didn't." She made a cute little sarcastic face at him and then looked away. "From what I understand, you sold my ass out."

"Not quite." He took a deep breath.

"Do you even understand what will happen if we go through with this ridiculous ceremony?" She questioned.

"Yes."

"I don't think you do."

"Tabitha, you will die without a vampire to bleed you now. You don't have a choice. Provisions are made for secondaries because without them, our women die."

"I did have choices until you took them away from me."

"Tabitha, if you'd only been honest with me about your relationship with Darian…"

"Don't you dare make this my fault. Your heritage is to blame, your old laws and stupid elders who are more perverted than the vampires they claim to rule."

Almonzo broke out into hysterics. He happened to agree with her about the elder perversion. "You could manage a smile too."

"I'd rather kill you than laugh with you at the moment." She didn't have any trouble looking at him directly when she wanted to cut his heart out, he noticed.

Spreading his arms wide, he asked her what he felt confident would break the ice. "Then what is stopping you?"

"I don't have a dagger or a sword to use. Give me one and I might."

His hand went over his heart. "Hurt me more."

She stood. "Just so you know, I'm going back to the States."

He quickly jumped up to stand beside her. "When do you plan to leave?"

"Tomorrow."

"I can be ready by midnight." He grinned.

Her eyes narrowed. "I think not. Almonzo, this is serious and the sooner you can accept it, the better off…"

A hungry mouth tore across her lips and cheek before moving to her neck. Damnation, she didn't fight it and he didn't care if she tried. He'd heard her feisty little threats, and didn't give a shit if she wanted to be angry. She could be mad until the elders called another Summit meeting for all he cared. He ached for her and just kissing her right then, healed him. It soothed the hole in his heart; the one she left vacated whenever she wasn't at his side.

Pulling away from him, she warned, "Stop. Stop it now!" She didn't need the daggers she wanted to pierce through his body once she used her pupils for the same intended purposes.

A hand rested on her hip and her eyes blazed with a sexy-hot rage. Oh yeah, it burned hell-hot. "I can't imagine what you would want with a whore like me."

"Oh that promiscuous comment kind of pissed you off, I see." He sweeped in for another kiss and came up short of stealing her lips. "Let's forget about it."

Her hands flew against his chest. "What did you and Darian do, gamble for me? Hmmm? That's it, isn't it? You sat down and played cards just for me. What were the stakes? A fuck for life?" Her skin turned redder with each sentence. Every question she asked seemed to anger her all the more.

"You want to know what the stakes were?" He moved into her fast and secured her arms in front of her. "This." His lips slanted over hers. She tried to break free, turn her head one way or another but he followed her with a hungry mouth and tongue. Finally, he gave up. He continued to hold her arms out in front of her, one hand clasped around both tiny wrists.

They were practically nose to nose. Tempers challenged and fueled the mental animosity as much as the lingering sexual energy.

"You suck." The words almost inspired a smirk.

"Not yet." He grinned. "But I will."

Adult Excerpt Posted Here:

http://www.sirenpublishing.com/destinyblaine/wvlove.asp
<http://www.sirenpublishing.com/destinyblaine/wvlove.asp>

And if you haven't read the first book in this series, check it out
here:

[Winning Virgin Blood by Destiny Blaine]
<http://www.sirenpublishing.com/destinyblaine/wvb.asp>

Larger Cover Image
<http://www.sirenpublishing.com/destinyblaine/db-wvb.jpg>

Cover Art by Jinger Heaston

WINNING VIRGIN BLOOD
Winning Virgin 1
ISBN: 1-60601-044-1
E-book $4.50

<http://sirenbookstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=\
103
>

Are you in on the game?

There's a New Game in Town

and Destiny Blaine's Titles

Allow YOU to score touchdowns!

You can win some great prizes this year!

Authors, if you want to participate, contact Destiny at
destinyblaine@yahoo.com <mailto:destinyblaine@yahoo.com> and if you are
interested in playing in the

There's a New Game in Town Sweepstakes, join today:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/destinyblaine_romance/
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/destinyblaine_romance/>

And Join Author Joy Nash at My Blog on

September 22, 2008! Full details here:

http://www.destinyblaine.blogspot.com/
<http://www.destinyblaine.blogspot.com/>
PROMO: An exciting paranormal romantic suspense with everything PROMO: An exciting paranormal romantic suspense with everything Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 5:59 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.