PROMO: Ashlyn Chase: Lots of great news! - Alternative-Read.com

PROMO: Ashlyn Chase: Lots of great news!



1) Check out my video-trailer newsletter! It's on the front page of my website http://www.ashlynchase.com
I must give credit to my friend and fellow LAW member, Darragha Foster. She came up with the idea and created it.

Check out her Chocolate Covered Promotions if you'd like one too!

2) I received another contract for a new novel titled Love Cuffs! I wrote it with a writing partner and together Dalton Diaz and I created a laugh-out-loud peek into the world of BDSM through pure vanilla eyes. Oddly enough, this story is LOOSELY based on truth! It's a unique kind of story told in a he said/she said kind of way. I couldn't have done it without Dalton. We both have a warped sense of humor and bounced off each other as we collaborated. You'll laugh out loud, I promise!

3) Another story, loosely based on truth is my latest release, Death By Delilah, in which I told the true story of my brother's romance with his wife. Embellished by a ghostly matchmaker! Death by Delilah has received it's first reviews and they're fantastic! You can go to the
reviews bullet on my website to check out snippets. 5 stars and 5 hearts so far!

4) I was elected President of my New England Chapter of RWA!
I'm humbled by the honor and will enjoy being an integral part of such a brilliant group of writers. I'll take over the post July 1st and at the end of July I'll be attending the RWA national conference in San Francisco! It's my first conference of this kind and I look forward to rubbing elbows with some of the thousands of authors in our genre who will be there! I'm so excited!

Ash

--
Where there's fire, there's Ash
www.ashlynchase.com
www.myspace.com/ashlynchase
www.leagueofamazingwriters.com

See all of my Ellora's Cave ebooks, available now
http://www.ellorascave.com/AuthorsBooks.asp?AuthorCode=ACha
Heaving Bosoms now in paperback: Details below.
http://www.jasminejade.com/p-3862-heaving-bosoms.aspx
Death by Delilah just released!

PROMO: Ashlyn Chase: Lots of great news! PROMO: Ashlyn Chase: Lots of great news! Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 10:12 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.