MEMBER NEWS: JM Snyder's January Newsletter

My January newsletter is now online. In this issue, you'll find:

* Information on this month's new releases

* A recap of December's releases

* New reviews!

* What I have planned in February & March

* CONTESTS!!! and winners

* Award nominations & such

I'm thinking of running a serialized story in my newsletter . what do
you think? If there's any interest, I will start in the next issue.
Until then .

Read my January newsletter!

J.M. Snyder

Author of gay erotic/romantic fiction
Free fiction & excerpts on my site!


Sassy Brit
"The Inside Story" as told by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
Lively and Spirited Reviews

Sassy's Bio
Receive TWO free ebooks, upon joining the AR Yahoo group!
Check out the details in the sidebar on the right and join NOW!

Technorati Categories:, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)