98. An Alternative LINK: Mind, Body and Soul Exhibition - Alternative-Read.com

98. An Alternative LINK: Mind, Body and Soul Exhibition

Mind Body Soul Exhibition ~ Chilford Hall, Linton, Cambridge ~ October 22nd / 23rd 2005

They will also be going other places, but this is where you'll find me! I'm so excited. There will be FREE Lectures, Workshops & Demonstrations throughout both days. Live Music & Healthy Food. I'm hoping to make a few contacts, try as much as possible out and generally have a good time. Hopefully, my Reiki Master will also be going as she quite often has a stall there. I'll keep you posted.

The MBS Exhibition is also going to the following places:
Kempton Park Brighton London Colchester Brentwood

98. An Alternative LINK: Mind, Body and Soul Exhibition 98. An Alternative LINK: Mind, Body and Soul Exhibition Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 12:09 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.