30. Alternative TECH INFO: New Links! - Alternative-Read.com

30. Alternative TECH INFO: New Links!

I have been busy adding links to this site, which I feel are in line with our 'Alternative' interests! A lot of the pyschology sites I often use as a source of inspiration for my protagonist when she is in need of a character boost!


There are useful writing sites, markets and magazines, with a few not-so-useful, fun links to help you pass away a few hours, in between your bouts of reading, writing and whatever else you get up to.


Alternative Article: Publish your post: Blogs provide authors feedback.

A new way to publicise yourself!

30. Alternative TECH INFO: New Links! 30. Alternative TECH INFO: New Links! Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 3:50 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.