MUSING MONDAY: (24th Jan): The Living Dead Genre... - Alternative-Read.com

MUSING MONDAY: (24th Jan): The Living Dead Genre...

This week’s musing asks…
Is there a book you absolutely love, but for some reason, people never think it sounds interesting, or maybe they read it and don’t like it at all?


My answer to this is less about one favourite book and more about a whole genre/subgenre: 

I could list a number of whole genres that I absolutely love of which everyone seems to think I’m mad, or maybe even a bit twisted, for liking. Everyone I know not into online book blogging, that is. What shocks most of my friends is mainly my love for books brimming with blood-and-guts spilling all over each and every page. Pair that with zombies, and I’m an extremely happy, yet unconventional, bunny. As an aside, I am also a fanatic horror movie fan... even though most people say ‘You should have grown out of that by now. That’s the sort of film I liked to watch as a teenager!’  *laughs* Well, sorry, but I’m not dead yet! ;)

Although, many of my favourite characters are...
Musing Monday is hosted by MizB, check out the other entries here! What's your answer?



=======
January 2011
Author in the Spotlight
Karen Mercury
Visit Karen's Spotlight Author Page
=======
Join our Thursday Chat over at the
Yahoo Chat and Promo group!
(and claim your free e-books!)
=======
Win with Alternative-Read.com!

-- Win --
Book of your choice from Karen Mercury's back list
*
Hardcover of Madame Tussaud and a pair of Marie Antoinette cupcake earrings from Michelle  Moran!
*
*All giveaways are open to all WORLDWIDE unless otherwise stated.

=======



Vimeo
MUSING MONDAY: (24th Jan): The Living Dead Genre... MUSING MONDAY: (24th Jan): The Living Dead Genre... Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 11:57 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.