PRIZE WINNERS: Secular Sabotage & Leaning into God... - Alternative-Read.com

PRIZE WINNERS: Secular Sabotage & Leaning into God...



Hello compers! (Competition entrants!) First, I would like to thank all of you who entered this fantastic competition where two people will win both these books:

Secular Sabotage by Bill Donohue and Leaning into God When Life is Pushing You Away by Robert A. Schuller!

I would also like to thank Hachette Book Group for donating these books for an AR Giveaway. Please be sure to check out a new giveaway where two more similar books from Hachette Book Group will be up for grabs! Check out the right hand sidebar for further details, which I will publish shortly.

Finally, it's time to announce the winners. So without further ado the winning names are:

ellybean

AND

rabidfox

Congratulations!

I will let you know you have won and then if you can get back to me upon receipt of my notification within 48 hours I'd appreciate it. Please supply me with your name and postal address and I will forward your details onto Hachette Book Group. Thank you!

Sassy
:)

Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
~http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS~Chat and Promo Group~WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!~We are actively seeking staff!~ FaceBook~ LibraryThing~ AmazonUK~ GoodReads~ Technorati Categories:, , , ,, , ,, ,, ,, , , , , ,, ,, ,,, , , , , , ,

PRIZE WINNERS: Secular Sabotage & Leaning into God... PRIZE WINNERS: Secular Sabotage & Leaning into God... Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 10:28 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.