Media Crickets - My Dream Come True! - Alternative-Read.com

Media Crickets - My Dream Come True!

Those of you who have known me for a while know that I love helping people, specifically other writers. When I first started my journey last year I was a nobody, not that much has changed, but over the past year I have taken the journey in stride and I have learned alot. Now I want to share all that I have learned and offer a little more.

My passion has become Media Crickets, an author support site with services that are affordable for everyone. When I sat down and thought about what I would want as a writer the answer was an assistant, but more than just an assistant, someone who knows what I want and can just give me some help. The Cricket is in some cultures a sign of good luck, it is also the symbol for a little help. Thus Media Crickets was born!

It is with great pride that I announced Media Crickets went live Nov 1st 2011. This post is an invitation to you all to stop by and take a look. Also, if you decide to schedule any service within the next 7 days, I will take 15% off your order. (That is dirt cheap, just to let you know...) Here is the Media Crickets video to talk about who we are and some of the things we do!







###

۞۞۞۞GIVEAWAYS۞۞۞۞
*All giveaways are open to all WORLDWIDE unless otherwise stated.
Join our chat over at the Yahoo Chat and Promo group! (and claim your free e-books!) No promos allowed on Mondays-Fridays unless you are an affiliate author
###
Author Promos: Also featured at top spot on blog (above the fold) and on most of the feeds sent out to email subscribers. Hit the "Contact" tab for more info.
Media Crickets - My Dream Come True! Media Crickets - My Dream Come True! Reviewed by Amy J Romine on 8:07 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.