TEASER TUESDAY: Fallen Angel and the Scent of Death! - Alternative-Read.com

TEASER TUESDAY: Fallen Angel and the Scent of Death!

This week's Teaser Tuesday;
Charlie felt he was choking on the scent of death. An odour that made his stomach heave and his throat gag involuntarily.

Fallen Angel
Maggie Wilson
HandE Publishers Ltd
Pg 10

 
Teaser Tuesday, a blog meme hosted by MizB on Should Be Reading.
###
Our Author in the Spotlight is Mike Arsuaga 

Join our chat over at theYahoo Chat and Promo group! (and claim your free e-books!)
###
Author Promos:
TEASER TUESDAY: Fallen Angel and the Scent of Death! TEASER TUESDAY: Fallen Angel and the Scent of Death! Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 5:40 am Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. Kyanara Night8:31 am

    hi,
    what a great teaser!
    have a great day!Kyanara from Laced Little Muffin's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what terrible thing had happened. Good tease!

    Here's mine: http://diannehartsock.wordpress.com/my-blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookgirl addict5:36 pm

    I love your teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog. 

    Bookgirl @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana Burgess7:28 pm

    YUK! Great teaser. If the cover is any indication - looks like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren Berman6:16 am

    Sounds gory and gruesome - right up my alley.
    Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.