True Crime Stories: Books to Check Out! - Alternative-Read.com

True Crime Stories: Books to Check Out!

True Crime Stories

Starkweather: The story of a mass murderer

Links go to Amazon



I like the idea of keeping a link to this page on the front of the blog, and updating my True Crime Links, so that's what I am going to do!

(Yes, I am reorganising this blog to make way for more 'stuff'. Nothing ever stays the same - if you are not moving forward you must be going backward...) 
=======



True Crime Stories: Books to Check Out! True Crime Stories: Books to Check Out! Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 12:35 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.