Good Morning from the Sultry South - Alternative-Read.com

Good Morning from the Sultry South

Good morning everyone! Much is happening way down south and I'm spreading the news.

I am the featured author on Shelby Morgan Summers's blog and I wrote an article about e-books. I'd love for you to show Shelby some love and take a peak, leave and comment and you could win a copy of the first book in my Sapphire Club series, Serenity's Dream. The drawing will be held next Tuesday, but don't wait. Leave your thoughts on e-books and then you can go check out my new release, Chocolate, Tea and the Duchess and of course, Lord Decadent's Obsession.

I've had little coffee this morning, got up at 4 (I was gifted with a male must a couple of weeks ago and he comes from my writer friend Aleksandr Voinov, who happens to live in London.  Therefore, the muse, who I've named Erectus, as I do write erotic romances, seems to still be on London time. To him I slept late!)I love him dearly, but well, you understand.

My next request, dear ones, is that you all sign up for the All Romance newsletter, where I am again the featured author in today's addition. It is a great way to learn about new authors and if you are an author yourself, it is a great vehicle in getting the word out. You're probably too late to receive the issue with moi featured, but you really should sign up anyway.

Check out Noble Romance for the great new releases as well. They have a brand, spanking (I said it!!) new newsletter. I looks really nice.

Okay, I have editing to do, charming people and coffee to drink.

Go now to check out Shelby Morgan Summers's blog. Leave a comment and you could win a copy of my book. Everyone likes free books. *waves arms, shooing you all out the door toward Shelby*

Luv, Brita

=======
August 2010
Author in the Spotlight Delphine Pontvieux
=======
Join our Yahoo Chat & Promo group!
(and claim your free e-books!)
=======
Direct links to giveaways* below!
=======
*All giveaways are open to all unless otherwise stated. 
**If you are entering a competition but going on holiday please let us know!
=======
Win with Alternative-Read.com!
2 pb copies of The Burnished Bridge - closes 13th Sept 2010
1 pb copy of The Way Back Home - closes 7th Sept 2010





Good Morning from the Sultry South Good Morning from the Sultry South Reviewed by Unknown on 2:49 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.