FRIDAY FIND | Blog Hop | Follow me, Follow you Ahaaaaa! (Alan Partridge style) - Alternative-Read.com

FRIDAY FIND | Blog Hop | Follow me, Follow you Ahaaaaa! (Alan Partridge style)

Okay, confession time - I had two or three books I found for my Friday Find and can I remember where I wrote them down? Nope. I'm sure it will come to me after I've posted this one, which I did remember. Anyone else do this? :)

If anyone visiting today posted this book (below) as their Friday Find last week, please shout out and I'll mention you next week instead.  Yes, I forgot to write that down, too! It's been one of those weeks as you can guess.

Anyway, this one intrigued me. The book summary alone sounds fast-paced. So, which poor soul becomes his alibi? I don't know about you, but I can't wait to find out!


Book Summary:
Lance and Jeremy think they've found the perfect opportunity...a chance to rob the stash house of Simon Shuller, one of Philadelphia's biggest drug lords. The plan was simple: sneak in through the window, steal the duffle bags full of coke, and make out with a wealthy profit.

But their plans were spoiled when one of Shuller's men walks in on them as they enter through the bathroom window. As the robbery spirals out of control, Nard panics. He shoots and kills Jeremy and the drug lord's henchman. As he makes his exit, he gets spotted by a few neighbours. Not wanting to kill anyone else, he makes a mad dash for the streets. What he needs now is a plausible alibi. If he doesn't come up with one fast, it could mean life in prison, or death on the streets.



To join in with the Friday Find, please click the picture below!




What's your Friday Find?
 
Sassy
:)




 ===========================
FRIDAY FUN!
===========================

It's Twitter Follow-Friday (@Sassy_Brit)
 
{Please let me know your twitter name in the comments below so I can find you easily - AND follow you back -- THANK YOU!) 
and
Hosted by Crazy For Books:








ABOUT THE HOP:
This is a weekly event, hosted here, where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read.  It's a great way to network with other bloggers and make new friends!  In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start Hopping!!
==============
If anyone is popping over from Blogger Hops please may I take this opportunity to welcome your to Alternative-Read, I hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly  - if you decide to follow - THANK YOU! 

I aim to get back to you all eventually over the next couple of days, some weeks I'm quicker than others, but I will be there to follow you back - eventually! (If I'm not already!)
 
Why you are here, why not enter one of our free giveaways?  
 
Have fun, and have a great weekend!
 
Sassy
:)
=============


JUNE 2010 - Please welcome ROXANA SHIRAZI our Author in the Spotlight!
WIN! WIN! WIN!>
 
WIN Doug and Jackie Christie's Luv-Pons Book! - Ends 4th June 2010 (last day to enter today!) Winner announced following Monday.
WIN Paranormal Romance by Teal Ceagh - Ends 24th June 2010

AUTHORS/PUBLICISTS post your PR in the AR YAHOO CHAT GROUP!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang! ~http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS~Chat and Promo Group~WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!~We are actively seeking staff!~FaceBook~LibraryThing~AmazonUK~GoodReads~ Technorati Categories:, , , ,, , ,, ,, ,, , , , , ,, ,, ,,, , , , , , ,


FRIDAY FIND | Blog Hop | Follow me, Follow you Ahaaaaa! (Alan Partridge style) FRIDAY FIND | Blog Hop | Follow me, Follow you Ahaaaaa! (Alan Partridge style) Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 5:00 am Rating: 5

12 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Sassy!
    I hope you will have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great find!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    True about FF early birds hahaha From what I see you are starting your day. Hope you enjoy it.
    I haven't even go to sleep yet ... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Blodeuedd,

    Have a great day too. The weather's beautiful here, hope it is where you are, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, Gautami!

    Hope you get Never Let You Go! Heard it's good. Will come and check it out.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, midnight, you really do live up to your name! :) Yes, just starting my day, and by the sounds of it you will be soon, too.

    Catch you later! Get some Zzzzzz's! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stopping in via the hop have a great Friday am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Found your blog through the hop.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sassy! That does look like a fast paced read.

    My finds are here

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm visiting via the blog hop. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sassy,

    I noticed you on Fridays Finds. Your find sounds exciting. You can find my FF here: http://annsreadingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there, I'm here via the blog hop.

    Wow, you have a great blog here and you've been blogging for five years?? Cool. I also love the desk and books pictures in the footer area. :)

    I just followed you on Twitter. (@josettebooks) Have a great weekend!

    Josette
    http://booksloveme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.