FRIDAY FIND | FOLLOW | Justin Cronin | The Passage | Want a new blog follower? - Alternative-Read.com

FRIDAY FIND | FOLLOW | Justin Cronin | The Passage | Want a new blog follower?


  I've heard a lot of mixed views on this book. Have you read it yet?

The Passage by Justin Cronin
ISBN: 9780345504968
Pages: 784  (Yes, it's a biggie!)
Release Date: June 8, 2010
Publisher: Ballantine Books
Genre: Science Fiction, Dystopian 

Book Summary:

When what might be the key to human immortality and a cure for all diseases is discovered deep in the jungle in South America, the U.S. Army sends a team down to investigate.  They bring the virus back with them and set up a secret facility in Colorado, where they study the virus by injecting it into human subjects.  When the security is the compound is breached and the test subjects escape, the result is more horrific than anyone could possibly have imagined.








To join in with the Friday Find, please click the picture below!






What's your Friday Find?
 
Sassy
:)


 ===========================
FRIDAY FUN!
===========================

It's Twitter Follow-Friday (@Sassy_Brit)
 
{Please let me know your twitter name in the comments below so I can find you easily - AND follow you back -- THANK YOU!) 
and
Friday Follow!

 and a new one I found last week for book bloggers Hosted by Crazy For Books:

==============
If anyone is popping over from Blogger Hops please may I take this opportunity to welcome your to Alternative-Read, I hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly  - if you decide to follow - THANK YOU! 

I aim to get back to you all eventually over the next couple of days, some weeks I'm quicker than others, but I will be there to follow you back - eventually! (If I'm not already!)
 
Why you are here, why not enter one of our free giveaways?   
 
JULY 2010 - Please welcome VIVIANE BRENTANOS our Author in the Spotlight!
WIN! WIN! WIN!
 
WIN The Last Living Slut by Roxana Shirazi - Ends 26th July 2010
WIN The Path of Innocence by Megan Johns - Ends 15th July 2010
WIN One Too Many Times by Diana Rubino - Ends 22nd July 2010

AUTHORS/PUBLICISTS post your PRin the AR YAHOO CHAT GROUP!
 
Have fun, and have a great weekend!
 
Sassy
:)


Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang! ~http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS~Chat and Promo Group~WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!~We are actively seeking staff!~FaceBook~LibraryThing~AmazonUK~GoodReads~ Technorati Categories:, , , ,, , ,, ,, ,, , , , , ,, ,, ,,, , , , , , ,






FRIDAY FIND | FOLLOW | Justin Cronin | The Passage | Want a new blog follower? FRIDAY FIND | FOLLOW | Justin Cronin | The Passage  | Want a new blog follower? Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 10:04 am Rating: 5

8 comments:

  1. Hopping by through the hop! Wow, snazzy toolbar on your site.

    Following, since I really like what I'm seeing so far ;D Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Happy Blog Hop Friday! You have a great site here! Glad to have found it through the blog hop!

    Lisa
    www.onceuponachapter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Confessions of a Bookaholic

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, found you on the follow.
    I'm reading The Passage now and really enjoying it so far, despite the giant leap in time that the author took. I'm only 1/4 way through it, so my opinion might change.

    ~Jenn
    http://jennyburd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! I'm now following and I've added you to my Book Blogs List.

    Hope you have a great weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sad, I have not made you want to put up a book this week ;)
    i just read a review that said Cronin was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:13 pm

    Hi Miss Sassy, thanks for stopping by my blog. You've really got a lot going on here. I'll enjoy taking a look around. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comments!

    Linna -- Lovely to meet you! Thanks for popping by.

    Emma -- Congratulations on your debut novel! I'll come on over to wish you well. ;) Great news!

    Lisajo -- Thanks so much Lisajo!

    Jessica -- You're welcome!

    Jenn -- So far so good then, Jenn. Hope you do enjoy it.

    Vicki -- Thanks Vicki, will check out your Book Blogs list.

    Blodeuedd -- I know! What a shame :) Don't worry, it won't last long I am sure of it! LOL

    Larissa -- thank you for coming back! :)

    Kay -- It's a pleasure. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, too. The weather is so HOT!

    Stay cool everyone!

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.