SASSY SUNDAY STORY STARTER: Where will this prompt take you? - Alternative-Read.com

SASSY SUNDAY STORY STARTER: Where will this prompt take you?

OKAY - so this went a bit wrong - somehow I published this on the wrong day - then rescheduled and it didn't work - so here it is - a day late. BlogSplash coming later on today!

Happy Sunday! Here is another Sunday Story Starter from Ryshia Kennie! Thank you so much Ryshia, for being our Author in the Spotlight and such a great sport.

“You bet I did it.  And I’d do it again given the chance.”  Melinda faced him off and tried not to think of the handgun in her evening bag.

Ryshia
www.ryshiakennie.com

I'm also adding THREE words today:

nail

 
or




mummification



trunk  

or

Can be used for any length stories, or novels. I'd like to try this one myself. Writing a story with all my weekly prompts. Hmmm...anyone want to join me?

Sassy
:)

Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
~http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS~Chat and Promo Group~WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!~We are actively seeking staff!~ FaceBook~ LibraryThing~ AmazonUK~ GoodReads~ Technorati Categories:, , , ,, , ,, ,, ,, , , , , ,, ,, ,,, , , , , , ,
SASSY SUNDAY STORY STARTER: Where will this prompt take you? SASSY SUNDAY STORY STARTER: Where will this prompt take you? Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 11:03 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.