The A-Z Reading Challenge 2010 - Alternative-Read.com

The A-Z Reading Challenge 2010


Challenge Title: The A-Z Reading Challenge 2010
Hosted by:  Becky!
Dates: January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010.


I'm choosing this option:

Authors & Titles -- Commit to reading 52 books

 
I've got to go through my 2009 reviews for this 2009 A-Z Challenge since it is drawing to an end. As I remember I joined up late, sometime in June - not sure if I made it yet, but all books read and reviewed are better than none. Of course, some books read don't make it on the list, if the letter of the author or title has already been taken. A little frustrating, but also part of the challenge. Next year I'm going to be on the look out for those difficult to find letters!

OK, I've seen one more challenge and then I'll have to stop. Although, I wouldn't mind an audio book challenge if there is one about. I always have one of those on the go. I'd like one specifically for those. 

Sassy
:)

Here is my empty list for 2010 to start with:

Titles:

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -
I -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S -
T -
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -

Authors:

A -
B -
C -
D -
E -
F -
G -
H -
I -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N -
O -
P -
Q -
R -
S -
T -
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -

The 2009 A-Z Reading Challenge (Joined late in June!)

Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
~http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS~Chat and Promo Group~WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!~We are actively seeking staff!~ FaceBook~ LibraryThing~ AmazonUK~ GoodReads~ Technorati Categories:, , , ,, , ,, ,, ,, , , , , ,, ,, ,,, , , , , , ,

The A-Z Reading Challenge 2010 The A-Z Reading Challenge 2010 Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 10:36 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.