Janet is the Host of Friday Fill-Ins. All I have to do is fill in the gaps. My answers are in bold.
And...here we go!
1. So are we going to start reading and reviewing Bizarro and 1001 books before we die? "Yes, now mind that cliff..." (Links are new challenges with prizes)
2. _Totally random, peculiar, psycho, mind-blowing, thought-provoking bizarreness____ is what's up ahead.
3. I love to _line every wall in my house with books____.
4. _Is there any wallpaper available with pictures of books____ of some sort? I'd review a few hundred rolls....
5. I walk a wide berth around that screaming, three-headed, devil dog beast and suggest you do the same. Give it your fingers to sniff and there will be nothing but a big toe left when its finished with you.
6. A good book, chocolates, glass of wine and the prospect of a man-sized Donner Kebab for a midnight feast is the true elixir of life!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading___, tomorrow my plans include __reading___ and Sunday, I want to __read___! Beware the Ides of Sassy, those that dare to interrupt. *Howl*
Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
~http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS~Chat and Promo Group~WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!~We are actively seeking staff!~ FaceBook~ LibraryThing~ AmazonUK~ GoodReads~ Technorati Categories:Book Review, FREE Books, Competition, Blog,Media, Press Release, Author,Podcast, Interview,Book News, Reviews,Reviewers, WitchGiggles, Aris, Lucille Perkins Robinson, Devlin O'Neill, Clayton Bye,Angelika Devlyn, Michael,Ella Blackhart, Bo Perkins,Giveaway,Yahoo Group, Guest Blog, Publisher, Newsletter, Stumbleupon, MySpace, Promo, alternative-read.com
Friday Fill-ins | Beware the Ides of Sassy! Reviewed by Sassy Brit on 1:10 pm Rating: