This "You are a great read!" comes from author, Bryl R. Tyne. Bryl pens an eclectic assortment of works, all conveying the timeless belief that…Love holds no Boundaries. You can check out Bryl's stie, by clicking the picture above.
Thanks Bryl! I appreciate this award, very much indeed!
Seems the rules are simple. 1. I make a top ten list; & 2. I am to choose ten of my fave blogs on which to bestow this award.
My Top Ten Favourite Writing Success / Encouragement Quotes:
1. The only way to truly move forward is to never look back!
2. Dream it, plan it, work for it, never give up & you will always be successful in your dreams.
3. The way you define yourself as a writer is that you write every time you have a free minute. If you didn't behave that way you woud never do anything. -- John Irving.
4. Meet the sunrise with confidence. -- Alonzo Newton Benn.
5. To follow without halt, one aim; there's the secret of success. -- Anna Pavlova.
6. If you don't have the time to read, then you don't have the time or the tools to write. -- Stephen King.
7. Just the knowledge of a good book is awaiting at the end of the day makes the day happier. -- Kathleen Norris.
8. Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out if they have got a second. Give your dreams all you've got and you'll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you! -- William James.
9. Eighty percent of success is showing up. -- Woody Allen.
10. Good novels are not written, they are rewritten. Great novels are diamonds mined from layered rewrites. -- Andre Jute.
My nominees are:
1. Author, Sharon Maria Bidwell.
2. Author, Luke Romyn. Read his free short stories!
3. Author, Terry Odelll.
4. Oh, Get a Grip! Group author blog.
5. Alien Romances Group author blog.
6. Clayton Bye! (Yes, author, and an AR reviewer!) :)
7. Lucille Perkins Robinson! (Author, and AR reviewer) Lu's blog is fairly new, but I thought it would be nice to mention her and point you in the direction of her website.
8. Witchgiggles! (Yes, another AR reviewer with a fun website & a great read!)
9. Aarti @ Booklust
10. Sandra @ Fresh Ink Books -- another gem of a discovery for me!
Congratulations! Have fun coming up with your own top ten lists and nominees!
This award is to honour certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.
Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award
Here are mine:
1. Natalie W
4. Linda Ellen
Thank you, for being so supportive!
Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
~http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS~Chat and Promo Group~WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!~We are actively seeking staff!~ FaceBook~ LibraryThing~ AmazonUK~ GoodReads~ Technorati Categories:Book Review, FREE Books, Competition, Blog,Media, Press Release, Author,Podcast, Interview,Book News, Reviews,Reviewers, WitchGiggles, Aris, Lucille Perkins Robinson, Devlin O'Neill, Clayton Bye,Angelika Devlyn, Michael,Ella Blackhart, Bo Perkins,Giveaway,Yahoo Group, Guest Blog, Publisher, Newsletter, Stumbleupon, MySpace, Promo, alternative-read.com
AWARD TIME! Thank you, now it's my turn to nominate :) Reviewed by Sassy Brit on 11:46 am Rating: