EVENT: Cambridge Film Festival, 17-27 September 2009 - Alternative-Read.com

EVENT: Cambridge Film Festival, 17-27 September 2009


I'm such a geek when it comes to films, I really look forward to the Cambridge Film Festival, which started yesterday and lasts until 27th September. I feel so pleased to have this event practically on my doorstep. It has a wonderful community spirit about it, and they work their hardest to ensure there is something for everyone to enjoy.

I really want to go and see their special Jack Cardiff tribute where they will be screening a digital restoration of his most famous film, THE RED SHOES, but, my day tomorrow is fully booked with other commitments. Still, I wanted to tell you all about it, and if I get to go sometime during the festival, you can bet I will report back here and tell you all about it. Pictures, too, if I can get my camera fixed before then.

Oh, and they are also screening the UK Premiere of THE SOLOIST (20th September), featuring the stellar pairing of Oscar-winner Jamie Foxx and Oscar-nominee Robert Downey Jr.

Is that out already in America?

For further details do take a look at The Cambridge Film Festival homepage!
The Cambridge Film Festival, 17-27 September 2009 

And they Twitter, too. Tweet Tweet! Here's mine, while we're at it! Tweet-twwoooo!

Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang!
~http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS~Chat and Promo Group~WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!~We are actively seeking staff!~FaceBook~LibraryThing~AmazonUK~GoodReads~

Technorati Categories:, , , ,, , ,, ,, ,, , , , , ,, ,, ,,, , , , , , ,
EVENT: Cambridge Film Festival, 17-27 September 2009 EVENT: Cambridge Film Festival, 17-27 September 2009 Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 5:44 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.