READING CHALLENGE: August 2009 - Alternative-Read.com

READING CHALLENGE: August 2009


Hosted by Pizza's Book Discussion

The goal of this challenge is to see who can read the most books in August. I have still got to update my A-Z reading challenge, so I doubt I will win, but will look forward to seeing if I break my own record. Besides, during August I am on holiday so hope to get a lot of reading done then, although that could be wishful thinking. We are borrowing a friend's holiday home by the sea -- which is nice.

I'll be posting the books I read in August here. To sign up, click here.

My List:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.




Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang!

Blog
FaceBook
Monthly Giveaway!
Chat and Promo Group
We are actively seeking staff!
WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!
http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS
READING CHALLENGE: August 2009 READING CHALLENGE: August 2009 Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 7:25 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.