PROMO: Diary of an Incubus by Tracey H. Kitts, PG-13 excerpt and theme day info - Alternative-Read.com

PROMO: Diary of an Incubus by Tracey H. Kitts, PG-13 excerpt and theme day info

Diary of an Incubus, an erotic paranormal romance by Tracey H. Kitts, available now at New Concepts Publishing.

"I tried to pretend like he wasn't the biggest monster in the closet and he pretended like he didn't want to eat me. Well, at least not in a bad way."

"I wanted to see you." As much as I feared him, I loved the way he didn't even deny wanting me. I loved Vincent, but I wanted to do bad things to Alucard.

"Don't say anything," he said, placing a finger over my lips. "I know who you are, who you really are. It wasn't that hard to figure you out."

"What do you want?" He placed his finger over my lips again.

"Let me become your sickness, your favorite disease … and if you suffer with something, suffer with me."

"I can't." My voice sounded helpless.

"Touch me here, tonight on this dance floor. Let us at least have a dance." Alucard pulled me to him and I wrapped one leg around his waist. I could do that. If he could play human for me then I could be his dance partner, at least for a little while. So, that's what we did.

I tried to pretend like he wasn't the biggest monster in the closet and he pretended like he didn't want to eat me. Well, at least not in a bad way. In one fluid movement he was out of his coat and he tossed it over the barstool alongside his hat and glasses. If anyone noticed his red eyes they didn't let on. Maybe they were too afraid to stare.

Every time his bare flesh touched mine the hair on the back of my neck stood on end. But I was starting to like that. It was almost like an adrenaline rush, a different sort of high. Who would have thought that fear in small doses could be so sexy?

"Why do you think so many men take dates to scary movies?" he asked.

"What?"

"You were just saying how you never would have thought that fear in small doses could be so sexy." The way his lips curled into a smile made every muscle between my legs jump.

"I said that out loud?" He laughed and I wondered again where I had heard that sound before. Not that exact laugh, but one very similar. He moved so that his thigh was between my legs and when he moved again the friction nearly made me come. "Why are you so familiar to me?" I asked. "Who are you, Alucard? Who are you really?"

"You know my name," he said softly.

Purchase a copy of Diary of an Incubus here: http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/diaryofanincubus.htm

Bitten is now available in print! To purchase a copy, click the cover below:)

To find out more about my other books please visit www.traceyhkitts.com

Don't forget, today is Paranormal Theme Day at my group Forbidden Fruit. Authors are welcome to stop by and let us know about their paranormal books. You can post excerpts, discuss characters, or anything you want. Readers are always welcome too:) You can tell us about what you're reading right now or about your favorite paranormal books.

See you there:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/forbidden_fruitisalwayssweeter/



PROMO: Diary of an Incubus by Tracey H. Kitts, PG-13 excerpt and theme day info PROMO: Diary of an Incubus by Tracey H. Kitts, PG-13 excerpt and  theme day info Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 11:10 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.