FRIDAY FILL-INS: I was a MILLIONAIRE! (July 17th '09) - Alternative-Read.com

FRIDAY FILL-INS: I was a MILLIONAIRE! (July 17th '09)



Janet is the Host of Friday Fill-Ins. I tried this meme for the first time last week and couldn't resist playing along today. All I have to do is fill in the gaps. My answers are in bold.


And...here we go!

1. __A phone___ and ___the local takeaway__ make a quick and easy dinner.

2. _The Room by Ray Melnik___ is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of ___school holidays, hot summer days that go on forever, skipping ropes and long shadows on freshly cut grass in the evenings.__

4. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. __I would have thought that___ was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams __they'll come true? I HOPE so, last night, for the first time in my life I dreamed I had become a millionaire AND there were a plate full of chocolate muffins on the table in front of me___. And then I woke up! This morning was the most depressing day of my life LOL (Anyone have any idea what perverted, twisted things are going on inside my head? What does this sort of dream represent?)

6. __A week ___ to think it over. The rest of your life regretting not taking the risk when the chance was available!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __watching the first episode of True Blood on the telly___, tomorrow my plans include __visiting relations___ and Sunday, I want to ___pray that I can have a day at home with the family__!



Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang!

Blog
FaceBook
Monthly Giveaway!
Chat and Promo Group
We are actively seeking staff!
WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!
http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS
FRIDAY FILL-INS: I was a MILLIONAIRE! (July 17th '09) FRIDAY FILL-INS: I was a MILLIONAIRE!  (July 17th '09) Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 8:48 am Rating: 5

10 comments:

  1. I love True Blood! Are you on season 1 or 2? I watched season 1, but then we stopped getting HBO. So, I have to wait for season 2 next year when the DVDs come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concerning that dream? I totally get it because I have that same dream. When I'm awake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your dream does come true. Sounds great being a millionaire eating chocolate all day *drool*.

    July for me is winter though we dont get a true winter in the part of Oz I live. 20 degrees is getting to cold by my standard and the jeans and cardi come out.

    Have a great weekend. My FFI is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:55 pm

    Ooh, here's hoping your dream comes true! And, I hope you have a much better day/week. Blessings, B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I love True Blood, I'll do it on my blog today, thanks for sharing Sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeez, Bill looks so sexy in that picture...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im ok with True Blood, prefer the books though! U've read them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. #5 is funny. =) Aren't you lucky to be getting lots of money and chocolate muffins. =)

    I've seen a few episodes of True Blood, but then I stopped. Guess I'll have to get back to that.

    Have a nice day!

    (I hug you too) ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great fun! Thanks for stopping by my site. Please feel free to visit anytime, I'll leave the light on for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi thanks for your comments.

    This was the first episode of the first season - it takes a while for "us Brits" to get your American shows. I enjoyed it. Can't wait to see how it pans out.

    Also I have some books by her, but they appear to be Young Adult versions...will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.