FRIDAY FILL-INS: #132 - Alternative-Read.com

FRIDAY FILL-INS: #132


Weekly Friday Meme hosted by:

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ And...here we go!

1. The last thing I ate was _a fly whilst walking the dogs____ and __I'm wondering how long it can survive inside me before it's eaten alive by my stomach acids___.

2. ____My newest purchase_ is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it _not only pours, but hammers down and sweeps you away in the current leaving you wet with icy chills and grasping to hang on to dear life__.

4. _My son____ was the first person I talked to today. I am learning how to understand incoherent grunts and hope that one day I may pass the degree level in teenagers.

5. Hugs are __fantastic as long as it is not given to you by a two tonne grisly bear fresh out of hibernation with huge, sharp claws___.

6. ___In very hot weather wear only your birthday suit for __ extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a night out on the razzle____, tomorrow my plans include ___nursing my sore head and drinking lots of water__ and Sunday, I want to _run a marathon in my dreams____!

What are your answers?
Sassy
:)


Alternative-Read.com: The "Inside Story" by Sassy Brit and her Gang!

Blog
FaceBook
Monthly Giveaway!
Chat and Promo Group
We are actively seeking staff!
WHAT'S ON YOUR DESK WEDNESDAY? Book Blog Meme!
http://www.twibes.com/group/READERSandREVIEWERS
FRIDAY FILL-INS: #132 FRIDAY FILL-INS: #132 Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 11:10 am Rating: 5

10 comments:

  1. I dont think you ever understand teenagers you just wait for them to become human again somewhere around 20 (if your lucky). So I am told anyway have not had the experience myself.

    You swallowed a fly! holy cow. Though now I have that song in my head "there was an old lady who swallowed a fly" LOL Actually what was the go with that song it is horrible!

    Great answers. Have a wonderful weekend (even if it is spent recovering).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I am trying to decipher my toddler's whiny grunts.. you mean it doesn't get any better than this?!
    Good Luck on the fly thing, I am hoping that it suffocated pretty quickly, for your sake. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! And uh yuck at the swallowing a fly! LOL

    Mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your son. Mine is 19. I hear it gets better. Some day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fly? Ewwww!

    Pop by my blog -- I've given you an award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 and #5 is really funny :) :D my fill-ins are up too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sassy! I'm backkkk how was your week love?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A night on the razzle? Does that perhaps involve alcohol??? It sounds like fun, anyways! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't feel bad abotu swalloing a fly if it was true. This is a true story, one of my friends saw it, a fly went into my open mouth and came out my nose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, Caspette, now I have that song going round in my head! LOL I have to wait until he's 20? OMG

    Nope, Marie, it doesn't look good for you! :)

    Jaime, I STILL feel like I have something stuck in my throat, even though I know it can't possibly be the fly after all this time.

    Oh, A Girl Named Me, thanks! I'll pop round and read yours in a min. :) Yuck! Indeed.

    Hi Avis! Thanks! You are so sweet! Much appreciated.

    Hi Marites! Thanks. I do try. Will come round yours shortly. :)

    Welcome back, Eleni. I hope you had a great time -- missed you!

    Hi Julie, Yep it did. I was supposed have a day of rest yesterday but like most of my weekends it just didn't happen! Still lots of fun though.

    Oh that is gross Pizza! LOL At least it came out. haha!

    Thanks for all your comments, I will come and visit your blogs today.

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.