REVIEW: Through a Dog's Ear (with CD) - Alternative-Read.com

REVIEW: Through a Dog's Ear (with CD)


Title: Through a Dog's Ear (with CD)
Subtitle: Using Sound to Improve the Behaviour of Your Canine Companion.
Authors: Joshua Leeds and Susan Wagner, DVM, MS
Publisher: Sounds True.com
ISBN: 9781591798118
Length: 161 pages
Format: Hardcover and CD fixed to the back of the book.
Reviewer: Sassy Brit
Alternative-Read.com

How cute! My dog has her own music! The book explains a lot about not just how to use this CD, but how it works, the research put into the recordings and the effects that can be gained. It also included some lovely human-animal bond stories. I found this therapy for dogs, sound stimulation and beautiful relaxing music was enjoyed by the whole family. I did not think this would work, but my dog relaxed in her basket when I left her alone and did not attack the door as she usually does! I think the trick is to play it when your environment is already calm and peaceful so your dogs associate that tranquil mood when the music is played - and in my case, not the fact that I am leaving her each time I pop in the CD. It worked a treat, and I happily recommend this to anyone who has a dog with stress/anxiety problems. If, like me, you care for your dog, this is the non-intrusive alternative way to go!

CD Volume 1, Music to Calm your Canine Companion comes as an additional product available to purchase.
ISBN: 9781591796248
Gentle timeless psychoacoustically designed music to help relax and anti-stress your canine friend. The classical piano arrangements include Bach, Rachmaninoff, Chopin, Schumann, Mozart and Beethoven. You might fancy this even if you haven't got a dog! Psychoacoustics, the study of the effects of music and sound on the nervous system, has never been so much fun.

REVIEW: Through a Dog's Ear (with CD) REVIEW: Through a Dog's Ear (with CD) Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 12:30 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.