BLOG MEME: Teaser Tuesday - Alternative-Read.com

BLOG MEME: Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday, a blog meme hosted by MizB on Should Be Reading.

Grab your current read. Let the book fall open to a random page. Share (2) “teaser” sentences from that page. Share the title & author of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teaser. Please avoid spoilers!

So here is my Tuesday Teaser:

The glass-walled room grandly overlooked the main operations area of the Anomaly Research Centre, and a combined murmur of human voices and electronic noise rose from the consoles and workstations below her. The Oxford Street incident had been the most public yet, and a lot of very clever people with extremely high national security clearances were going to be working long into the night tidying it up.

Primeval: Extinction Event
by Dan Abnett
Page 38



I'm looking forward to reading your teasers!

Don't forget to comment on my Mailbox Monday post - I posted it today even though I know it's Tuesday...

Sassy
:)


BLOG MEME: Teaser Tuesday BLOG MEME: Teaser Tuesday Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 3:49 pm Rating: 5

13 comments:

  1. Paranormal right? Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, time travelling dinosaurs, taken from the series, "Primeval", although this is a brand new original never-seen-on-TV “Primeval” adventure!

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sound good to me and I don't read much paranormal! Thanks for visting my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting as well. Your blog here looks very interesting and I am looking forward to take a look around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting, Bonnie. I haven't read it yet, but soon will do.

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting Louise, and you are welcome.

    Take care,

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting teaser. Can’t wait to hear what you think. Here’s one tease and my other teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, gautami tripathy and Jacqueline C,

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an interesting teaser and by the sounds of your comment a very different book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just figured this out the second time around. Primeval! I was watching it for a while on BBC America, but I got bored. I liked the premise, but it's lacking something for me.
    I'm a huge Torchwood fan and Doctor fan of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comments, Teddyree and Jenny.

    Oh I DO LOVE Dr. Who and Torchwood!

    Take care,

    Sassy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds very British- and very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.