GROUP MEMBER NEWS: Now in print, Eureka Point (R lovescene excerpt) - Alternative-Read.com

GROUP MEMBER NEWS: Now in print, Eureka Point (R lovescene excerpt)


If you never read the ebook, now would be the perfect time to get swept up in the romantic suspense thriller, Eureka Point, because it's now available in paperback. Picture, if you will, the surf pounding the jagged coastline of a beach in northern California. The sky is crystal clear, the breeze carries the scent of sea lavender and brush roses. Off in the distance you can see the quaint Victorian seaport town of Eureka. This is where my romantic suspense thriller, Eureka Point takes place. Go ahead, get swept away...

PURCHASE LINK: http://astore.amazon.com/wwwredrosepub-20/detail/1604359706

Excerpt:

When I returned to the cabin Lizzie was standing in front of the fireplace, stripped down to her underwear. Appearing as if in a trance, she was drying herself with a towel. Her wet skin glowed as the firelight danced upon her flesh.

I stood behind her and she slowly turned to face me. Her eyes sparkled with firelight, silently calling me to her. Without saying a word, I took the towel and slowly went over the curves of her body, drying the wet drops as they fell from her drenched hair onto her shoulders and then slid further down, onto the rounded tops of her full breasts. Our eyes met, and finally knowing Craig was no longer a threat, relieved we did not have to run and hide, and unable to hold back any longer, our passion ignited.

Lizzie pulled at my wet shirt, unable to remove it fast enough. I tore off my wet clothing as Lizzie removed the remainder of hers. I stood close, taking in the sweet, hypnotic scent of her, captivated by her beauty. "God, you're beautiful," I said, breathing heavily in her ear. I grabbed her to me and we fell onto the rug in front of the fireplace in each other's arms.

My heart was pounding so hard I thought Lizzie could probably hear it but I didn't care. She finally let herself go. All that mattered was what we felt at that moment in time. We had been attracted to each other from the moment we first met, had felt an instant connection. Those feelings, which had been held back, now came loose.

Passionately, we kissed until we were unable tohold back any longer. Lizzie finally let the walls she had been confined behind come tumbling down. As I laid flat on my back, Lizzie lightly brushed her fingertips along my damp skin. I shivered then sighed deeply as currents of pleasure raced through me.

Watch the video trailer for Eureka Point: http://www.photoshow.com/watch/Zi2Hf6bd

Romance Author
Betty Ann Harris
Spellbinding romantic suspense
My website: http://www.bettyannharris.com
Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/baharris

GROUP MEMBER NEWS: Now in print, Eureka Point (R lovescene excerpt) GROUP MEMBER NEWS: Now in print, Eureka Point (R  lovescene excerpt) Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 3:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.