COMPETITION: GIZMO - The Beginning, Winner & Contest Continues - Alternative-Read.com

COMPETITION: GIZMO - The Beginning, Winner & Contest Continues

Yesterday's winner of my tongue in cheek sci-fi romp, GIZMO - The Beginning, is, Ta Da. . . Yolanda Montalvo. Congratulations, Yolanda.

Now for those who didn't win you're going to get another chance. Each day this week through Saturday, I will award another free copy of GIZMO - The Beginning. So if you haven't signed my guest book yet, do it now.

For those if you who have been waiting for the second ribald installment, GIZMO - Three Way. it is available for purchase at my website. Click on my signature below and you'll be whisked to my beautiful exotic, erotic website.

Dee Dawning Erotic romance for the naughty streak in all of us

COMPETITION: GIZMO - The Beginning, Winner & Contest Continues COMPETITION: GIZMO - The Beginning, Winner & Contest Continues Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 8:05 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.