A call for submissions for articles on writing to:
The Fiction Flyer, a free ezine for writers at http://www.tri-studio.com/ezine.html
Article Submissions Guidelines:
To submit an article, you must be a subscriber of The Fiction Flyer. To subscribe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write EZINE in the subject heading. New subscribers may have a free ad featuring their book or book event.
Each issue of The Fiction Flyer is packed with information for readers and writers of fiction. We welcome article submissions that will stimulate, motivate, persuade, entertain or inform our readers on topics pertaining to reading and writing of fiction.
We offer writers exposure to their work as we have over 1,000 subscribers. When our subscriber list reaches a pre-determined level, we will charge a modest fee for advertising and will pay stipends to authors of contributed articles and stories. Currently, we are accepting original work as well as reprints for articles. Please advise us if your article is a reprint and provide the particulars for the first publication so we can credit the publisher. Beyond the right of The Fiction Flyer to publish their article or story electronically, an author retains all other rights.
Additional guidelines for article submissions:
1. No obscene language, excessive violence or pornography
2. Length of article: 500 to 2,000 words.
4. Use Arial or Times New Roman 10 point font
5. Electronic submissions only -- include in the body of your
6. We reserve to right to edit work
7. Simultaneous submissions accepted
8. All articles are archived at http://www.tri-studio.com/ezine.html
Thank you. We look forward to reading your work.
Editor/The Fiction Flyer