AR MEMBER NEWS. Hetero books - Alternative-Read.com

AR MEMBER NEWS. Hetero books

Does anyone else miss good old fashioned hot heterosexual erotica? I do!

That's why I keep writing it. I have nothing against gay erotica, but it's not my thing. I prefer reading hetero sex (and lots of it!) And it's what I /love/ to write along with humorous story lines, plot twists you don't see coming and, of course, an HEA ending. All of my books and stories are like this. If you like the same kind of books I do, please email me. I'm thinking of starting some kind of promo /just/ for authors like me so readers who like what we do can find a satisfying story easily.

Ash

P.S. Check out my books page to see how many I have out. click here
http://www.ashlynchase.com/books.html
I also have an Ellora's Cave Quickie coming 4/17 called Djinn and Tonic.

Misty and Jude, are fired from their jobs at a NYC TV station. Over empathy drinks they decide to start their own show. Not only can they "stick it to the man", they can spend more time together and explore their heated attraction. Heat turns into fire immediately. When a Genie exits a rare bottle given to them by a stranger, he likes their off screen chemistry and decides to help them beyond three wishes as their manager.

Between bouts of hot sex, they'll invent new alcoholic concoctions, write down the ingredients, and test them on each other. For TV they'll demonstrate how to make the best ones to a studio audience, serving them up at the end of each show by holding a cocktail party. Brilliant! The catch 22 is that no one will pick up this unique late night TV idea since there's no /proof /it will be successful. Now they need to try it Wayne's World style and make it successful by word of mouth. If their cockamamie idea doesn't work, maybe their relationship will--with a little help from their friend.

--
Where there's fire, there's Ash
www.ashlynchase.com
www.myspace.com/ashlynchase

AR MEMBER NEWS. Hetero books AR MEMBER NEWS. Hetero books Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 6:29 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.