NEW RELEASE: Adult Promotion - Alternative-Read.com

NEW RELEASE: Adult Promotion


Wanted by Outlaws is available at Siren. It's a western ménage (F/M/M/M/M) with handsome
outlaws and a peculiar lawman that all end up in an unusual bedding arrangement.

Thank you for taking a glance at Wanted by Outlaws

Natalie Acres

Author of Sex Party and Wanted by Outlaws

http://www.bookstrand.com/authors/natalieacres


Book Blurb:

They're not your average bad boys. They're armed, dangerous, and ready to kill. Trouble with that is, they look good enough to eat even when they're drawing their guns. Still, Emily has somehow avoided getting tangled up with the three men who share too many delicious similarities.

Making a pact to stay away from the gentle and beautiful woman living all alone, the outlaws form a friendship with Emily and it proves important soon enough. With a crooked town and a bought marshall, Emily never sees the trouble that comes looking for her. She never expects the kind of danger she'll be forced to face alone.

Only, she's not alone.

With a torn dress, swollen face, and men just positioned to take advantage of her, Clay, Levi and Luke make it to her place in time to save her, but it isn't enough. Soon, they want to make it their
full-time duty to love and protect her. She's not ready to love three men who are wanted by every lawman in the west, until she realizes the true pleasure found when a woman is wanted by three handsome outlaws...and the marshall who can save them all.

An excerpt-

After a quiet ride deeper into the darkness on somewhat rough paths, they found a smooth trail and headed for the river. "We gotta let the horses rest for a bit," Clay declared as he hopped down from the wagon.

He peered over at the others and Luke pressed his fingers to his lips. Levi did the same.

"She's asleep?" he asked.

Luke kissed the top of her head. "Looks like it. She's gotta be tired. Think about what she's been through."

"I had a thought," Levi said.

"Let's hear it," Clay called over his shoulder before he started working with the leather harness. "It's sure enough a good one if you have one. Lord knows it's rare when you do."

Levi never acted insulted. "If Emily ain't ever been with a man, then we shouldn't try to take her in this wagon."

"Yep, like I said, if you've got a thought, it's a good one. Since I'm not back there with the three of ya, I couldn't agree more."

Levi hopped out of the wagon and started toward his cousin. "I'm talking about it from a gentleman's standpoint. Assuming I can learn how to act like one with Emily. You know, try to do things right rather than just rush right in, leave money on the table and drop my pants."

"You mean you don't plan to screw her with your boots on?" Luke chuckled as he joined them. He led Emily's horse out in front.

"No, I don't and I don't think you should either."

"Well, I sure would if it was the only way to get to her," Luke admitted.

"It ain't gonna happen," Levi firmly told him. "She deserves better than us groping at her in the middle of some open range. I'm not doing it and you ain't either."

"I ain't?" Luke drawled. "What if she reaches over and pats my cock all gentle like, then what?"

Clay nodded in her direction and grinned. "You had a nice nap."

"Yes, I did," she placed her hands on her hips, "and an earful to wake me up."

"Oh," Levi said tugging the lead horse by the leather strap before he pulled him away from the team. "About that—"

"Shut up, Levi," Luke warned. "Just shut up now."

She stretched her arms out in front of her. "So nobody here is interested in fuc$ing me in the wagon?"

"Is that an invitation?" Luke asked.

Clay shook his head. "I know I didn't just hear the most beautiful word in the English language fall from the most gorgeous woman's lips."

Levi stared at her in disbelief too. "You did, I heard it. I swear it. Heard it just as plain and simple as it's spelled."

"And how is it spelled boy smarts?" Luke poked fun at his cousin.

"F-U-K." He was close.

"Shit, Levi. Come on," he said before he grabbed another horse from the team and started for the water.

Clay watched her curiously. "I hesitate to ask you what you make of all this."

"Are you hesitating or asking?" she cocked her hip and put her palm against the curve of her waist.

"You thirsty?" he changed the subject.

"Sure," she said. "I need to fill these canteens too." She pulled two from under some horse supplies at the edge of the blankets.

He held his arms out for her and watched. Emily pretended to leap. She held her arms forward and let them swing back and forth.

"One, two, three. Ready or not, here I come!" She jumped right into his arms.

He lost his balance for a second, but regained it in time to relax with her body. Then he thought what the hell. He fell to the ground with her body right on top of his.

"Good Lord, woman, you could break a man's back."

Tempting lips formed a quick pout. "I'm heavy?"

"A load," he teased.

"That's not funny," she said while she struggled against his grip.

"No, it's not. If I was you," he drawled, "and this is just a suggestion, I'd try to get some cowboys to help you work this weight off of ya."

Her mouth dropped into an o-shape and he laughed. "I'm kidding you. I don't see an inch of meat on you." He thought twice and tried to add something a little sexier. "You got all your weight in one place," he said staring at her chest.

Her soft red hair tumbled over his face then and he felt like he'd died in her arms the second it fanned over his cheeks. "They're gonna kill me for this."

"For what?" she asked.

"For this," he dropped his eyes and his fingers stiffly worked at a few buttons. "Want me to stop?"

She shook her head. "But maybe you should."

"Why?"

"Because I'm scared," she said. "I'm worried I won't please you and I also know if I please one of you, I can't do it without hurting the feelings of the other two."

"Is that what you think?"

"Yes," she said. "And I'd like to know what it's like to be with all of you anyway."

"At the same time?"

His dick went wild twitching up a storm underneath his buckskins. He licked his lips and that's when it occurred to him. He'd never kissed her like a man kisses a woman. His mouth watered all the more.

"I'll have to think on it," she said. "After I study on
it for a bit, I'll let you know."

"Okay," he said. "Fair enough."

"Clay?" She tried to get up. "You can let me go now. I need to fill the canteens.

He watched her mouth. "Yeah, you need to fetch some water, I reckon."

"Let me go then," she whispered.

He bit his lower lip and then moved up, shifted himself against her and slanted his lips over hers for a fulfilling kiss. Long enough to make an impression, but too short to make a lasting one, he kissed her like a woman expects to kiss for the first time. He held her close and tried his damndest not to get carried away. He reminded himself to kiss her like a man kisses a woman he's not fuc$ed before. A gentleman's kiss, that's what he gave her.

http://www.sirenpublishing.com/natalieacres

NEW RELEASE: Adult Promotion NEW RELEASE: Adult Promotion Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 5:35 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.