BOOK EXCERPT: Arresting Abby by Cheryl Dragon - Alternative-Read.com

BOOK EXCERPT: Arresting Abby by Cheryl Dragon


When Abby finally comes out of her "Good Girl" shell and dresses like a two-cent hooker on Halloween, she feels excited and carefree. Her gay bestfriend Zach and his boyfriend Kevin decide to play a Halloween prank on Abby. With the knowledge of her lead foot and a couple of Police Man costumes, they pull her over and arrest her. Instructing Abby to fulfil there every sexual whim or be arrested turns into a Menage Abby has been dreaming about for years! Will the threesome last past the one night? Find out in Arresting Abby by Cheryl Dragon releasing October 21st through Loose Id, LLC.

Blurb:

Bold for the first time by dressing as a slutty convict for a Halloween party, good girl Abby never makes it. She's pulled over by two sexy men dressed as cops, her best gay boyfriends Zach and Kevin. They know about her lead foot and her fear of getting caught by authority so it's the perfect spooky scare. The men are lovers and they arrest her, taking her to their home for a kinky night better than any party.

She must fulfill their every sexual whim or be taken to jail. Abby has no interest in resisting except when it adds to the pleasure. She's wanted a three-way with them since her friend Zach started dating the rugged alpha Kevin. Not that she imagined they'd really do it, but no one man ever allowed her to be free like she was with these two men. In love with them both, can she seduce Kevin? The sexy bad cop has never had a woman before and may not be willing to share Zach again. Once won't be enough for Abby or Zach. Can they convince Kevin the three of them can turn this ménage into more than a one-night fantasy?

Excerpt:

Zach stepped out of his regular clothes and looked across the large bedroom, which was decorated in classic, wooden furniture. His live-in boyfriend of a year, Kevin, paused, staring at the police uniforms hung on the closet door. The unease in Kevin's dark brown eyes made Zach wonder if tonight was a mistake. He loved Kevin, no doubt. The alpha man with muscles and dark brown hair had Zach from word one the day they met.

Denying that Zach had a lust for women would be a lie as well. His best friend since college was the one woman that his body still hummed for, even with Kevin in his life. Tonight they'd see if there was a chance.

"You're not getting cold feet?" Zach didn't mind staring at Kevin's hard, naked body. The defined muscles trailed down his chest to stomach, ass, and legs. However, they had a window of time in which to execute their plan and too much stalling would ruin it.

Kevin frowned. "No, it's one night. Abby is always teasing us about a three-way. I know you're into that. I've just never tried anything with a woman before. I don't want to ruin your fun."

A knot started to form in Zach's stomach. "Hey, listen, I'm not doing anything without you. Don't get ahead of things. You're type A, a hardcore planner. I know that. But remember Abby talks wild about a lot of stuff and she never does half of it. She's always afraid she'll get caught. She might freeze up or freak out at the actual prospect of a night with both of us."

Shaking his head, Kevin checked his watch. "She'll do it. I've ridden with her. She speeds like a demon so long as she thinks she won't get caught. She'll do it as long as she won't get into any trouble."

Zach nodded. "Because she trusts and loves both of us. I've known her longer, but that doesn't mean she wants me more. She never tried to sleep with me until I started dating you. You get hit on more than I do."

"I want a solid relationship, not to get hit on. Abby is different, but maybe this isn't the best way to approach her fantasy. You and your Halloween pranks. This definitely tops what I've heard." Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Come on, it's perfect. I saw her costume. She never goes out slutty like that for a party. It's too easy." Cop uniforms were easy enough to buy, and he'd borrowed a friend's old squad car. Bought from a police auction, it had the spotlight and Zach's friend had restored the siren.

"She is paranoid. Dressed like that it'll make it worse for her to get caught by an authority figure." Kevin grinned just a bit.

"Exactly. You said cop was a role you always wanted to play in the bedroom. This way you're in control. She's in our custody. If you really don't want to do something, you're the one giving the orders, officer." Zach slid up behind Kevin and wrapped his arms around Kevin's broad chest.

"When I told you about that fantasy, I meant for you to be my prisoner."

"Well, you know I'll do anything. I'll be the good cop, and you'll be the bad cop. No reason you can't be tough on Abby and me. You had those dreams about her anyway. I really think you need to try it with a girl." Zach kissed his lover's shoulder.

Kevin's lips tugged into a slight smile. "Those dreams were weird. You were there."

"Hell yeah. You don't get to cheat even in your dreams." Zach turned Kevin so they faced each other. "I know we're not twenty-two. So we're thirty-four. It's never too late to experiment. Gay is one thing; bi is a bit trickier to manage. I had some relationships with women, but I'm not trying to change you. I think you'll like it though."

"If I don't?" Kevin bristled.

"Then it's one night we tried to fulfill a fantasy for a friend while doing some role-playing. It'll be over. I'm not going to lose you over anything. Just try and enjoy it openly. Let down that tough cop 'gay guy' attitude and give pussy a try." Zach pushed Kevin down to the bed and felt his lover's cock respond.

"I love Abby like a friend. The dreams were intense, but I never thought of her like that. You know it's just her nonstop suggestions. I've never even kissed a girl. I don't want to ruin a relationship or a friendship in order to test-drive a woman."

"That's why Halloween is perfect. We do the costume thing, and if it doesn't fly, we write it off as a goofy, role-playing, kinky night. It'll make the surprise part so much better. No build up or tension…although you're getting a bit tense." Zach kissed Kevin's neck to soothe him.

Kevin tilted his head down for more. "Have you ever shared a girl, or was it all one-on-one?"

Zach smiled. Kevin was curious, but the tough guy in him didn't want to look foolish or feel awkward with something he'd never done. "The first time with a girl was in college. My roommate had a wild girlfriend who apparently had done a three-way with another girl for his birthday. She wanted equal time on her birthday, two guys."

"He asked you?"

Zach licked along Kevin's collarbone and Adam's apple as his cock grew hard. "He was a bit curious. I knew that much. He let me catch him jerking off. The first time I backed out, but the second time he caught my eye, I sat down and watched."

"I did that with guys in junior high." Kevin laughed.

"Me too, but this guy never moved on with guys from there, at least that I know of. He watched me jerk off a few times but never made a move. Then all of a sudden, he wanted me to share his girlfriend. He was a hot guy, and she was very sexual, so I said yes."

"It felt natural?"

"Odd at first. I dated guys in high school. Didn't know how to be with a girl. Seemed awkward at first." Zach nipped at Kevin's ear as he felt the hard body of his lover. The muscled form was his first lust. "But it was arousing. She felt so firm and soft. It's different."

"Did you do anything with the guy in front of her?"


Don't wait! Grab your copy of Arresting Abby by Cheryl Dragon October 21st from Loose ID, LLC.

Phoenix Forrester
Phoenix Rising Promotions
www.phoenixrisingpromotions.com
BOOK EXCERPT: Arresting Abby by Cheryl Dragon BOOK EXCERPT: Arresting Abby by Cheryl Dragon Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 3:11 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.