MEMBER NEWS: ABRAXAS series got a glowing review!I - Alternative-Read.com

MEMBER NEWS: ABRAXAS series got a glowing review!I

My Abraxas series received 4 tombstones at BittenByBooks.com. Yay! Lets me know I'm doing something right, LOL!

"Ms. Santiago adds a few new twists to the every popular vampire genre and gives it a unique spin all its own.The way the story ends is a total surprise and very creative if not macabre."
--Rachel, reviewer for BittenByBooks. com

The whole review is here http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=836 just scroll down the screen a bit.

All the Best, Ms. Cinsearae S.
Editor/Publisher of Dark Gothic Resurrected Magazine
Cover Artist for Jaded Silence Press & Individual Clients
Http://www.BLOODTOUCH.com (Author Website)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gratista_Vampires (Join the Gratista Vampire Clan!)

MEMBER NEWS: ABRAXAS series got a glowing review!I MEMBER NEWS: ABRAXAS series got a glowing review!I Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 7:55 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.