COMING SOON- By the Book by Dee Dawning - Alternative-Read.com

COMING SOON- By the Book by Dee Dawning

My saucy new novella, By the Book is scheduled for release from Bookstrand.com August 19th.

Blurb

Danny Williams is pleasantly surprised when one Friday night, Sarah, his comely wife, proposes a game to engender fresh excitement into their flagging sex life.

Handing Danny a copy of the erotic Lascivious Liaisons by Madame X, she suggests they re-enact a sex scene from the book once a week. After acting out the first scene for a heated night of sex, skeptical Danny is convinced and looking forward to the next 'By the Book' night.

However, unknown to Danny, Sarah has a plan within a plan. After several 'By the Book' nights, things start to unravel and events swing beyond Danny's control, ultimately changing their lives...forever.

STORY EXCERPT

Sarah plopped down on the couch next to me. "Hi-ee," she whispered seductively.

I dragged my eyes away from the latest Dodgers debacle and glanced her way. She flashed a wall-to-wall smile and put her arm around me. Looking back at the TV, she kissed my cheek and snuggled her head into the crook of my neck.

"Guess what?" she said. Her free hand began to rub my chest as the fingers of her other hand twirled my hair.

"You're sure in a good mood." Not meaning to ignore her question.

"More than that," she responded. "I'm in a fantastic mood. You know why?"

"No, but I'll bet you're going to tell me."

"Ooh, Danny, you're so smart. You should go on a psychic hotline."

"I'm a fantastic mood because we're going to enter into a new and enhanced version of our previously moribund sex life."

Moribund sex life? Suddenly the Dodgers game didn't seem so important, especially with them behind six to nothing. "What do you mean moribund? I think our sex life is great."

"It may be great to you, but to me it's vanilla. It's so boring that if I were another woman, I would have taken a lover, but I do love you, not to mention you already have the tall, blond, lean, surfer good looks and equipment I would look for in a lover."

I had no idea.

Her hand abandoned my chest for a bag she had beside her. It slipped inside and pulled out a book. "I had lunch with Tish today and she told me she and David injected a shot of adrenalin into their sex life by once a week enacting a sex scene from this book. She said she hasn't had this much fun since she was fifteen in the back seat of Jerry's car."

Tish and her husband David lived across the street, buying their home four months after we bought ours. Tish and Sarah had been close friends since elementary school. You might say they were thick as thieves.

Sarah set the book on my lap. I tensed when her hand went back to my chest, concentrating on a nipple jutting through the fabric of my shirt. "Jerry?" I inquired.

"Just some guy she went with for a while when we were sophomores."

"Hmmm. Did you have a Jerry?"

"Of course. Didn't everyone?"

A devilish smile formed on my lips. "There are no Jerrys in my past."

Shouldn't have said that because her finger left my nipple and began tickling me. "No Jerrys huh? I'll bet there were plenty of Geraldines, Peggy Sues too!"

"Whoa, hold on." I grabbed her hand and put it back, but she moved it down to my stomach.

"Were you visiting guys' backseats at fifteen?"

"Heavens no. I waited a lot longer. At least fifteen and a half." She giggled. Now it was my turn to tickle her.

"Fifteen and a half?"

She began to squiggle around frantically. "Stop it." Sarah is really ticklish. "Stop it," she screeched. "You'll make me pee."

I backed off. "Wow, you were practically a virgin when we met in college."

With an indignant huff she straightened herself up and rested her hand just above my belt. Her fingers slipped just under and began moving.

Picking the book up, in such manner as not to disturb her ministration, I looked at the title, Lascivious Liaisons by Madame X. "This is nothing but an erotic rag," I exhorted.

"I know. Isn't it great? It's got some great imaginative sex scenes in it. Tish says all we have to do is follow the book and our sex life will soar. Here read this one."

I started to read where Sarah'd pointed and she unbuckled my belt.

Dee Dawning
Erotic-romance for the naughty streak in all of us.
http://deedawning.millenniumpromotion.com
http://www.myspace.com/dedawning
http://deedawning.wordpress.com/
http://eroticmusings.blogspot.com/
COMING SOON- By the Book by Dee Dawning COMING SOON- By the Book by Dee Dawning Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 6:30 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.