WINNERS: Contest Winners (Midnight Reborn) - Alternative-Read.com

WINNERS: Contest Winners (Midnight Reborn)

As promised, I am announcing the winners of both the free t-shirt contest and the Walmart gift cards. I wish I had more t's to go around...but unfortunately, I only have 1 large and 3 medium Midnight Reborn t's.

Large T goes to.....Deb Schwartz

Medium Ts go to.....Crystal Adkins, Jane Cheung and Kathy Branfield

Walmart Gift Cards go to......Breia Brickey for correctly answering the question
and to...Tara Woods for the bonus drawing for purchasing the book during this contest.

Thanks to all for playing!!

Diane McEntire
Midnight Reborn - The Watchers, Book One
Samhain Publishing
www.dmcentire.com
Turn the page...
Surrender your heart.
Book Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFoKh3I3YD8

WINNERS: Contest Winners (Midnight Reborn) WINNERS: Contest Winners (Midnight Reborn) Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 7:16 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.