COMPETITION: TODAY ONLY! Book drawing :) The Pet 6 and An Appearance of Magic - Alternative-Read.com

COMPETITION: TODAY ONLY! Book drawing :) The Pet 6 and An Appearance of Magic

Okay!

So the prize is a copy of both The Pet 6 and a copy of An Appearance of Magic, both in ebook format.

The Pet 6 is part of a weekly series that is coming out from Loveyoudivine.

Below is the blurb and an excerpt, but to win the free copies, one will have to email me privately (jewlsthelucky [@] gmail.com ) without the spaces and [], saying you'd like to be in the drawing, then at 5pm EST, I'll draw and give the books. ☺ I hope that'll work okay for everyone.

An Appearance of Magic is also available in paperback on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Appearance-Magic-Nix-Winter/dp/1434820823/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1216310487&sr=8-1

The Pet 6

Blurb:

Honey has a secret. Okay, Honey has a few secrets. He's the ship therapist for The Raver. He's got more than a few secrets. He's only got the one secret of his own though, and it could get him worse than death. He likes being free. He likes being with his lover, Clover. Captain Tristian had
gotten them all into a mess this time, worse than anything Honey could have imagined. Clover knows just how to calm him down though. Long, hard, penetrating - just what a pretty blond man needs to think. Warning, Yaoi is a state of heart... this lemon contains a powerful, confident woman.

Excerpt:

"Honey," Clover soothed, ignoring the continuing story on the vid behind her as she straddled her lover's lap. "Yes, there is. There's a whole universe and you'll test as human as I am out there. I have a plan."

"You have a plan," Honey asked, spreading his legs a little as he slid down a bit, arching his already hard cock up at his love. "What kind of plan?"

"The kind of plan that starts with me riding you hard until you cum like my little bitch that you are," she said, tenderly, leaning close to kiss his jaw, then his ear, as he melted into her touch, "Then when you can think again, I'll tell you all about my great plan."

"Maybe," he said shifted back up to get a little distance between them, his hands on her shoulder, "I can think now. I don't need sex first."

She reached between them, through her legs, to grasp the hardness under his pants. "I know what being freaked out does to you." She rubbed, caressing, softly, but with enough pressure that he let his head fall back, moaning. "I know how to take care of you."

He lifted his head, golden eyes half hooded, lips parted. "I don't need anyone to take care of me."

"But that doesn't mean you don't want it," she said, squeezing her knees to hold him close, as she leaned forward to gently kiss his lips. "I love you, Honey. I had no one, nothing, before you and I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

The news story went on behind them, with a general of the Royal Guard swearing to rescue the queen from this horrible attempt at a coup. The villains would be executed before another day had passed, all property confiscated! Already the owner of one information-parsing pet named Poison was being brought in for trial! There would be blood payments for the actions against the queen!

Honey and Clover's kiss deepened and he stopped protesting, hands instead moving to her bare shoulders, sliding towards her fiery red hair. Passion brought him to a grace a normal human male would rarely have, slender as a dancer, he nearly mewled into the kiss, lifting up towards her. Lips wet, he broke the kiss, hands cupping her face as unguarded eyes searched hers.
"I love you. There is nothing before you. Whatever your plan is, that's what we'll do."

"Good." She grinned. "I'm gonna be late to work. I want to be in you, Honey. I want to feel you. Get me the wand."

"Oohh," he shivered, one leg hooking over her calf. "Anything you say, Mistress."

"That's right," she said, a calloused fingertip caressing his lower lip as he spoke. "I'm gonna pinion you, sweetheart."

COMPETITION: TODAY ONLY! Book drawing :) The Pet 6 and An Appearance of Magic COMPETITION: TODAY ONLY! Book drawing :) The Pet 6 and An Appearance of Magic Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 5:17 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.