ADULT EXCERPT: Night Heat -- is it hot enough for you yet? - Alternative-Read.com

ADULT EXCERPT: Night Heat -- is it hot enough for you yet?


Has this summer been hot enough for you? If not, take a peek at this excerpt from my latest story, Night Heat, a Heat Strokes release from Changeling press.

Living forever can be a lonely hell when you are the only immortal. Desperate to end her existence, Jalie journeys to ancient Earth where there are rumors of another supernatural being who may have the power to kill her ... a vampire named Rone.

"You're no village virgin, woman." He arched his hips off the sand, demanding more.

"No, I'm not. I told you, I'm immortal like you, but weary of the endless years. I've come to Earth seeking a vampire, hoping that one immortal can end the life of another."

He raised a questioning eyebrow at her. "Are you sure of the choice you've made? When I drain you, you will die." His voice rumbled with the confidence of a primordial killer. "Suck my cock and pleasure me before I thrust into you and I'll make sure you die in ecstasy."

"Gladly."

The heat of the night enveloped them like a cloak. Kneeling in the sand, she bent over his hips and took him deep into her mouth. The salt and sweet taste of his hot skin made her senses reel. She'd thought vampires were dead creatures, but he pulsed with uncanny vitality. His cock twitched in her mouth, demanding her attention. She stroked him with her tongue and lips, and felt him grow even larger.

You can buy Night Heat at

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=938

Kassie
http://www.kassieburns.com
Enjoy the burn!


ADULT EXCERPT: Night Heat -- is it hot enough for you yet? ADULT EXCERPT: Night Heat -- is it hot enough for you yet? Reviewed by Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com on 8:50 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a sassy comment. It's truly appreciated. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible -- Sassy :)

Alternative-Read.com. Powered by Blogger.